♥︎ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ꜰɪᴠᴇ ♥︎

𝑂𝑚𝑛𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑡 シ ( ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ 15, 2024 ) 𝟯:𝟮𝟰 𝗮𝗺

Location : Salt Lake City, Utah

"It was very stressful to the point that I wanted to kill myself but something was always stopping me from doing it" Nadia said as she sat on Kentrell's lap.

"I ain't gon' lie and say I didn't smack that hoe but she was trippin' like a motherfucka," Kentrell said causing everyone else to start laughing.

"My first heartbreak was when my crush kissed my homeboy" Kd said as he faked whipping his imaginary tears.

"Let's play truth or dare because this is extremely boring" Nyla said as she sat up as everyone did the same.

"Kentrell, truth or dare?" Nyla said as everyone turned their attention to Kentrell.

"Truth" he said as he rubbed Nadia's back with his left hand.

"Have you ever had sex in a unusual place? Where was it and how did it feel?" she said as they all waited for Kentrell to answer.

"It was in a Chuck E' Cheese bathroom. It was a whole bunch of people too. I didn't give a fuck if them dumb ass kids heard" he said as he slipped his right hand into Nadia's shorts.

"That's sad..." Nadia said as she shifted on Kentrell's lap.

"Nadia, truth or dare?" Ben said as he took the blunt from Kd.

"Uhhh, truth" she said before biting her lip as Kentrell rubbed his index finger on her red lace panties.

"What is your best sex memory that you've had?" he said after taking a long drag from the blunt in between his index and middle finger.

"I don't know. I guess the time that got me pregnant" she said before gently hitting Kentrell in the back of his head.

___
Hours Later
___

"Kentrell, this is not something to joke about. You know I have doctors appointments every two weeks" Nadia said as she rubbed her hand down her face.

"Ight, my bad" he said as he put his hand on her thigh.

"Oh my God, its NBA Youngboy" a girl yelled before running over in their direction.

"I thought the shades would work" Kentrell mumbled.

"The chains nigga, it's the chains" Nadia said as she typed away on her phone.