♥︎ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ ♥︎

ɴᴀᴅɪᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴇʟ ♥︎ (ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 18, 2022 )

Location : Seattle, Washington

I woke up with the urge to go to the bathroom. I got up before walking into the bathroom. I've been using the bathroom a lot lately.

I also been feeling off...

Once I was done, I washed my hands before walking out of the bathroom. I decided since it was already ten, I was going to start getting ready.

I walked over to my closet before looking for a outfit. I grabbed a tube top and some shorts. I walked out of my closet before closing the door.

I walked over to my dresser and grabbed what I needed before walking into the bathroom. I closed the door behind me before getting ready to take a shower.

___

"Exactly, she do to damn much on the media and then he always embarrassing her. I'm tired of hearing about them" Nyla said as we sat on my bed watching tea pages on YouTube.

"Yea, it's getting to the point where I'm starting to feel bad for her but that's not my business" I said as I laid my head on the pillow beside me.

We were talking about Crisean and blueface. They always got something going on.

A/N : I think that's how you spell her name...

I quickly sat up with the urge to throw up. I rushed to the bathroom before emptying my stomach into the trash can.

I have been doing this for about a week now...

"Nadia..." Nyla said walking into the bathroom and rushing to my side to hold my hair. "You been doing this for a while now..." she sighed as she rubbed circles on my back.

I didn't feel anything else coming up causing me to motion for her to give me some tissue.

She handed me the tissue causing me to whipe my mouth and sit up. "I know, I think it's food poisoning" I said throwing the tissue away before grabbing my toothbrush.

"I'm going to go to walgreens later, do you need anything?" she said causing me to nod.

"Can you get me some ibuprofen, please?" I asked causing her to nod and make her way out the bathroom.

I finished brushing my teeth before exiting the bathroom. I walked over to my bed once my phone started ringing.

'My Stink 🤎' Would Like To Facetime

𝐖𝐚𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐧 |  ᴋᴅɢOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara