♥︎ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ ♥︎

Nadia Chanel ఌ ( ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ 31, 2024 ) 𝟛:𝟚𝟞 𝕡𝕞

Location : Houston, Texas

"Okay, so I'll let you crack the eggs while I get the milk" I said as I looked over at Kentrell causing him to nod.

"How many do I crack" he asked as he took the eggs out of the fridge.

"You crack three eggs in a bowl and wait for me to check the eggs before you pour them into the cake mix. You gone fuck around and get egg shells in the cupcakes" I mumbled the last part causing him to glare at me.

"Stop hating, you know I'm a good cook" he said as he took out three eggs.

"Yeaaa, so anyways. He's going to add the eggs while I add the milk" I said to the live before walking over to the fridge.

"You wasn't saying that last night" Kentrell smirked as he hit the egg on the counter.

"..."

"This dick had you screaming, you be like 'Ken-" he started but I quickly turned around and put my hand over his mouth.

"Ight, I'm coolin" he laughed as he moved my hand.

"I hate you... Like literally, your always embarrassing me" I pouted as I grabbed my measuring cups.

"Damn, you don't gotta say you hate me. That shit kinda hurt my feelings" he said as he put his hand on his chest.

"And it hurts my feelings when you embarrass me" I said as I poured one cup of milk into the measuring cup.

"Baby, you know I didn't mean it," Kentrell said as he stood behind me.

"I was just playin" he said as he rubbed my ass before giving it a hard slap.

"Ouch, go finish cracking the eggs" I said as I rubbed the spot he hit.

"Ight, you gone stop being mad at me eventually. Or when I fuck you-" he continued to rant causing me to turn around and mug him.

"Ight, damn" he said as he walked back over to the bowl of eggs that he had.

"Hurry up" I said as I poured the milk into the into the bowl with the cake batter in it.

He scoffed before cracking his last egg. He slid the bowl over to me causing me to pick up the small glass bowl and checking for egg shells.