♥︎ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰᴏᴜʀ ♥︎

𝑂𝑚𝑛𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑡 シ ( 𝐽𝑎𝑛𝑢𝑎𝑟𝑦 13, 2024 )

Location : Salt Lake City, Utah

Kentrell walked into the house to see Nyla and Ben looking out the window.

They slowly turned around to see Kentrell standing with four bags in his hands.

"Where Nadia?" he asked causing Nyla and Ben to look at each other.

"Hellooo" he said as he sat the bags on the counter before walking over to the sink to wash his hands.

"Ummm, she kinda had a temper tantrum" Ben said as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Okay? What does that have to do with me looking for her? What was she mad about?" Kentrell said after drying his hands.

"Well, she packed all of her stuff and left with Karma" Nyla mumbled as she played with her fingers.

"She what?" Kentrell asked as he waited for her to speak louder.

"She left with Karma, she threw her phone across the room. It's upstairs in the bathroom" Ben said as he looked over the counter at Kentrell.

"What the fuck you mean she left?" he asked as he quickly looked back at the two.

"I was about to call you but Nyla stopped me" Ben said pointing to Nyla.

Kentrell rubbed his hands down his face before squeezing his eyes shut.

"What happened!?" he yelled as he turned back around.

"She was looking at her phone and she was like 'I swear to fucking god' and other shit like that, I seen her book a flight to California though" Nyla said causing him to quickly grabbed his phone out of his pocket.

He started texting Montana to get the jet ready. He went out of the message app before going to the call app.

He clicked Nadia contact, causing it to go straight to voicemail. "Mane what the fuck" he yelled as he picked up a vase before throwing it at the wall.

"Let's go get her"
___
🝮 Hours Later 🝮

𝑁𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑎 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑒𝑙 ♥︎

"I know but it's like... he said he would never cheat on me" I sniffled as my mom pulled me into a hug.

"It's okay Nadia, your going to get over it eventually. There's no need to cry about it, besides you still have me and Karma" she said as she played in my hair.

"I don't even know if I want to go back" I said as I used my left hand to wipe my nose.

After I found out what Kentrell did, it hurt my feelings. I thought he was different from the other guys that I talked to, turns out I was wrong...

'Triggered' played lowly though the speakers in the living room as I laid my head on my mom's chest.

A knock on the door caused me to slowly sit up so my mom can go answer the door.

She left out of the room before walking down the stair. I heard the door open before hearing her voice.

"Nadia, You have someone that wants to talk to you" she said as I heard the door slam following footsteps.

Thinking that it was Nyla, I got up before grabbing my robe and putting it on.

I tied it before making my way out the room and downstairs.

I head a oh so familiar voice causing me to freeze at the top of the stairs.

Kentrell...

I took a deep breath before slowly walking down the stairs. Once I made it to the bottom, I seen my mom and Kentrell looking at me.

"Why did you leave?" Kentrell asked as he made his way over to me with a frown on his face.

"I'll give you two some alone time" my mom said causing my head to snap in her direction.

Oh My God!!!

"Helloo" Kentrell dragged as he looked down at me once my mom was out of site.

"I need you to leave" I said looking down at my Dior slides.

"What the fuck you mean?" he asked as he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Kentrell, I don't want to talk to you anymore. If you want the ring, I'll give it back. I just need you to leave" I said as I continued to look down at my feet.

"Nadia, what the fuck did I do!?" he yelled as he threw his hand up.

"Dont act like you don't know Kentrell, I've asked you to leave" I said calmly as I started to play with my hands.

"Nah, I want to know what the fuck I did" he said crossing his arms over his chest.

"You cheated on me! I have proof so don't start that lying shit" I yelled causing him to look like he seen a ghost.

"Exactly, and not to mention that you got her pregnant too" I said as I felt tears running down my cheeks.

"Nadia, I'm sorry. I started messing with ha' a week befo' you had Karma. I don't know what made me do that shit and I'm sorry. I'll do anything to get you back!" he yelled causing me to finally look up at him.

"Give me a reason why I should. If you would've not gotten her pregnant- I told you when we first got together 'don't cheat on me and expect another chance'. I'm sorry but I can't do this right now. Maybe we should take a break" I mumbled the last part knowing that he was going to go apeshit if I said it loud.

"The fuck you mean we should take a break?" he said as his whole facial expression changed to a sad expression.

"Uhh, I'm sorry it's just that... I don't know if I can trust you anymore and I don't wanna be in a relationship where I can't trust my partner" I said as I looked back down at my feet.

"Nadia we can move past this, I will get you anything you want if you don't leave me. I promise it won't happen again. I love you Nadia, and everytime I say that shit I mean it from the bottom of my heart" he said as tears filled his eyes.

Am I giving in... No!

"Kentrell, could you just leave. I don't want to talk about this right now" I said as I played with my hands.

"Ight, just know that I love you" he said as he rubbed his hand down his face before walking out the front door.

___

TYSM FOR 4kI changed it because y'all called her slow ☺️And Plus, I fell like she giving in to easy 🤦🏽‍♀️Finished -  12:31 pmPublished - 4:25 pm

TYSM FOR 4k
I changed it because y'all called her slow ☺️
And Plus, I fell like she giving in to easy 🤦🏽‍♀️
Finished -  12:31 pm
Published - 4:25 pm