♥︎ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ ♥︎

𝑂𝑚𝑛𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑡 ♥︎ ( ᴊᴜʟʏ 5, 2024 ) 4:23 am

Location : Salt Lake City, Utah

"Fuuckk, don't stop mami" Kentrell moaned in Nadia's ear as she bounced at a steady pace on his manhood.

She moaned as she put her head on his shoulder before speeding up her pace.

"I love you mami" Kentrell whispered in her ear causing her to lean up and connect their lips.

The kiss was sloppy as Nadia started to slowly rotate her hips causing Kentrell to moan into the kiss.

"I love you too daddy" she moaned as she squirted all over his lower abdomen.

"Awn fuck- you so fuckin' wet mami" Kentrell moaned before putting her right nipple into his mouth once she started bouncing on his length again.

Nadia moaned loudly as he started to fuck up into her. "You like that shit?" he whispered in her ear causing her to whimper.

They moaned in unison as they came at the same time. She put her head onto his shoulder as they breathed hard onto each others skins.

A little while later, Nadia raised her hips causing Kentrell's dick to slip out of her entrance.

Kentrell smacked Nadia's ass before gently massaging the spot he hit.

"Mane, I love yo' lil ass ta' death bruh" Kentrell mumbled as he kissed the nape of her neck.

"I love your skinny ass to death too" she said causing him to burst out laughing.

"I ain't that skinny" he said once his laughter died down.

"Yea okay, your sooo buff" she lied as she rubbed the back of his neck.

He smacked her ass hard causing her to whimper before hitting him in the back of his head.

"I ain't got time fa' you dude, go ta' sleep" he mumbled causing it to get quiet between the two as they both drifted off to sleep.

___
Hours Later
10:45 am
___

"What do you love about me?" Nadia asked as she pressed her head onto his chest.

"Everything ma'. You the definition of my dream girl" Kentrell said as he lifted her her off of his chest so she could look at him.