♥︎ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ ♥︎

𝐍𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐥 𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 ఌ ( 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉 𝟮𝟬, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟱 )

Location : Salt Lake City, Utah 𝟛:𝟙𝟛 𝕡𝕞

"This bitch need some visine cause she acting like she don't see" I mumbled the lyrics to 'Put It On Me' as I wiped the kitchen counters.

"FIREWORKS, NEEDA A TO GRADUATE. I GOT A K WITH ME" Kentrell yelled as he walked into the kitchen with Khari in his arms and Karma and Kayden right behind him.

"You don't understand, needa A or address. That K gon' dirty walk em' from the strip" Kayden rapped as he walked over to me.

"Hey Draco, breakfast is on the table" I said as he hugged me.

"Thank you Nadia" he said before walking over to the table.

"Mama" Karma reached for me to pick her up causing me to stop what I was doing before leaning down and picking her up.

"Here" i said handing her one of the candy grapes that were in the fruit bowl.

She laid her head on my chest as she ate the grape. "Thawnk yuuu" Karma said as she kissed my cheek.

"Nadia, Khari need a diaper change" Kentrell said as he walked over to me with Khari in his arms.

"Last time I checked, hes not only my child. And plus I'm busy" i said causing him to smack his lips.

"Mane, he shitted. I wouldve never had a problem with doing it if he only pissed but nah, his ass wanted to fully clean his system" Kentrell whined as he looked down at Khari who was smiling.

"Thats what you get for trying to feed him 8 ounces, told you he was gone do that" I shrugged causing Kayden to bust out laughing.

"What you laughin' at? Hush before I make you change his diaper" Kentrell sneered causing Kayden to stop laughing.

"Dont do him like that" I said before continuing to wipe the counter with my free hand.

"So I gotta change his diaper?" he asked with a pout on his face.

"Kentrell change that baby diaper before I beat you" Shehonda said as she walked into the kitchen.

"Why can't you or Nadia do it? Nadia ain't doing nothing but wiping the counter and you ain't doing shit" Kentrell mugged causing Sherhonda to grab the paper towel roll before hitting Kentrell in the head with it.