♥︎ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ ♥︎

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ シ ( ꜰᴇʙᴜᴀʀʏ 5, 2023 )

Location : Salt Lake City, Utah シ

Nadia and Kentrell we're having their gender reveal today. They were excited to see what they were having, especially Kentrell.

Nadia, Kd, Ben, and her dad swore up and down that she was having a boy while Kentrell, her mom, Namiko, Joe, Herm, and Montana believed that she was having a girl.

Nadia said she would cry if she was having a girl but nobody took her seriously.

They all sat around and talked as they waited for the reveal. Kentrell approached Nadia with a serious look on his face.

"Nadia, my mom about to come in hea, and she hella rude so don't cause a scene ight?" he whispered in her ear causing her to look up at him with her eyebrows furrowed before slowly nodding her head.

"Ok but if she says the wrong stuff, I'm going to say something" she mumbled causing him to shake his head and walk off.

"Omg I can't believe I'm about to be a grandma" Jhenè pouted as she approached her daughter. "I always thought you were to innocent to have sex but I guess not."

"I didn't expect to get pregnant either but things happen, thanks to Kentrell" she mumbled the last part as her mom rubbed her belly.

"My granddaughter is going to look like her daddy" Jhenè said as she looked up at Nadia before looking back at her stomach.

"I'm having a boy so stop saying 'My granddaughter' because that's disrespectful" she said side eyeing her mom.

Everyone's attention went onto the door opening revealing Sheronda, Teelee, and Kendall.

Everyone started to greet them as Kentrell made his way over to Nadia. "Come hea' real quick baby" he said grabbing her hand and waving at Jhenè.

"Like I said earlier, don't act out and snap on everyone ight?" he said causing her to sigh but nod.

"Where the parents at?" they heard Sheronda say causing Herm to point in their direction.

She made her way over to them causing Kentrell to rub his hand down his face.

"Hey- ohhh she's pretty she just looks so young. How old are you sweetie?" she asked looking over a Nadia.

"I'm 20" Nadia said flashing a small smile.

"Oh okay, what's your name?" she asked as she smiled at Nadia.

"Her name is Nadia, why you asking so many questions?" Kentrell mugged, not liking how Sheronda was interrogating his girlfriend.

"Boy I was just asking her a few questions that's all. What do you two want the baby to be?" she asked yet another question.

"I want a girl but she want a boy" Kentrell answered the question for her.