♥︎ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ ♥︎

𝑁𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑎 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑒𝑙 ♥︎ ( ᴊᴜɴᴇ 23, 2022 )

Location : Salt Lake City, Utah

"Kentrell, go get the stuff out of the car" i said as I grabbed a paper towel off of the island.

"Nadia" Nyla said as she walked over to me with Karma on her hip.

"Yes" I said as I put some 'Fabuloso' onto the counters before placing it back into the cabinet under the sink.

"I think- Karma stop. I think it's time to get some food because I'm hungry" she said as she gently pulled Karma's hand off of her earring.

"Oh and also, Kentrell went to the bathroom and he told me to come get you" she said before looking over at Karma.

"Ok, which bathroom is he in?" I asked as I made my way out of the bathroom that we were in.

"Master" she answered as she opened the cabinet causing me to make my way up the stairs.

I walked into the master bedroom room before looking around and closing the door behind me.

"Kentrell" I said as I walked over to the bathroom door before knocking.

"Come in" he mumbled causing me to slowly open the door before stepping into the bathroom.

"Yes?" I said as I sat on the counter as I waited for what he was about to say.

"Why you sit all the way over there?" he said as he got in between my legs.

"I don't know why, what did you need?" I said as he put his head on my shoulder.

"I wanted you to come up here with meh" he said before kissing my ear lobe.

"..."

"You know I love you right?" he asked as he kissed my neck.

"Yeah" I mumbled as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"So why won't you forgive me? I already told you that I won't do that shit again" he said as he rubbed circles on my back.

Here he go...

"Because..." I said before trailing off while trying to find an excuse.

"Exactly, I just want one mo' chance" he said as he started to leave hickeys on my neck.

I stayed quiet causing him to stop and look up at me. "What I gotta do fa' you to forgive me?" he asked with his eyebrows furrowed.