♥︎ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ ♥︎

Omniscient ( Oᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 19, 2024 ) 𝟭𝟮:𝟯𝟱 𝗮𝗺

Omniscient ఌ ( Oᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 19, 2024 ) 𝟭𝟮:𝟯𝟱 𝗮𝗺

Location : Salt Lake City, Utah

"All you do is sleep" Kentrell said as he stared at Karma as she sleep in his arms.

"Wheres Nadia so she can make the macaroni? She makes the best macaroni" Kendal said as he put the caprisuns into the large cooler.

"She upstairs in the bathroom" Kentrell said as he grabbed a can of cranberry sauce out of one of the grocery bags.

"It's not Thanksgiving so why the fuck she go in the store and buy this shit" Kentrell mumbled as he placed all six cans into the cabinet.

"You gon' have a lil sibling in a minute" he said to Karma as she shifted in her sleep.

"Food?" Karma said causing Kentrell to walk over to the pantry before grabbing a pack of fruit snacks.

He handed them to Karma before closing the pantry door. "Thwank uuu" she said causing him to smile before handing her the fruit snacks.

"No problem princess" he said as he walked up the stairs.

"Kentrell where are you going?" Monique yelled as she watched him walk up the stairs.

"I'm finna go get my wife" he yelled back before walking into the master bedroom.

"Baee, where you at?" Kentrell said as he closed the door behind him.

"I know you hear me" he said as he walked into the bathroom.

"Okay, I love you too" Nadia said as she picked up her phone before pressing the red button.

"Yes Kentrell?" she asked as she turned around and looked at him.

"I just wanted to see if you was okay" he said as he used his free hand to massage her butt.

"Thank you for checking on me. Give me my baby" she said before turning around.

Kentrell handed Karma to her causing her to sit Karma on the counter.

"I love you" Nadia said as she kissed all over Karma's face causing her to giggle.

"Mane, Im not gon get no kisses now. It's gone be two of y'all. I was here first and I'm the one that gave you to yo' mama" Kentrell ranted as a mug planted on his face.