♥︎ ɴɪɴᴇ ♥︎

ɴᴀᴅɪᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴇʟ ♥︎ ( sᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 5, 2022 )

Location : Seattle, Washington

"Kd get off the floor, I'm trying to sweep" I said as Kd laid on the floor because Kentrell pushed him. Kentrell flew them out here yesterday and they came over earlier this morning.

"So you not gon' help me? I knew you was fake" he said putting his hand on his chest.

I ignored him as I started to sweep his shoe. "Your in my way" I said trying to sweep around him.

He huffed before getting up and walking over to the couch and sitting next to Joe as he rolled a blunt.

A knock on the door caused Kentrell to hop up from the couch as we all stared at him. He opened the door revealing a light-skinned girl.

She had a little boy in her arms as she handed Kentrell a diaper bag before handing him the little boy.

Kentrell closed the door before walking in the kitchen. He placed the little boy on the counter before looking at me.

"Oh my bad, this is Kaell. Kaell this is Nadia" he said pointing to the little boy before pointing at me. The little boy started smiling as me and Kentrell looked at him.

"He look just like you" I said before my phone started ringing. Grabbing it off the counter, I looked over at Kentrell to see him already looking at me. "Who dat' is?" I looked back at my phone before answering it.

"Heyy" I said as I put the broom in the closet before walking over to the sink. I grabbed the fabuloso from the cabinet under the sink before grabbing some paper towels.

I poured some fabuloso on the counter before starting to whip the marble counters.

"Nadia, why you ain't been answering my calls, your dad is worried about you" my mom said with a slight additude.

"Matter a fact, accept my FaceTime so I can see you" she said before my screen started flashing. Swiping the icon, her face popped up in the camera.

"What are you doing? I haven't talked to you in a while and I miss you" she said putting her forehead in the camera.

"I'm cleaning up the kitchen, I miss you too" I said as I sat the phone up on a vase on the island in the middle of the kitchen.

Kentrell head snapped my way as he gave me a confused look. I had my air pods in so he couldn't hear anything.

Once I was done, I threw the paper towel away before grabbing my phone and walking over to the fridge.