♥︎ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-sɪx ♥︎

𝐍𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐥 𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 ( 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉 𝟭𝟱, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟱 )

Location : Salt Lake City, Utah 11:57 am

"You down bad for that one son" Kentrell said as he played 'Call Of Duty'.

I put my legs around his head causing him to put his arms around my legs as he continued to play the game.

I was currently laying in Kentrell's lap upside down. I put my foot on his mouth causing him to put my big toe in his mouth.

"Why would you do that?" I said as I tried to take my foot out of his mouth.

"Let it gooo" I whined causing him to bite my toe. "Nigga that hurt" I said as tried to kick him with my other foot.

He took my toe out of his mouth causing me to sit up straight and get off of his lap.

"I hate you" I mumbled as I pointed at him.

"Mane, shut yo' ugly ass up" Kentrell said as he kept his eyes glued on the tv screen.

"You wasn't saying that when you was in this pussy. You be like 'fuck nadia, you so fucking-" I started to mock him causing him to throw his extra controller at me.

"Ouch nigga, it's cool when you do it but it's a problem when I do it" I rolled my eyes as I rubbed the side of my head.

"Stop fucking playing with me. You always playing to damn much."

"I'm sorry daddy" I spoke softly as I climbed on his lap.

He wrapped his arms around my waist as he continued to play the game. I started placing kisses on his neck, making sure to leave hickeys.

He groaned as he tried to focus on the large flat screen tv. I got off of his lap before unbuckling his pants.

I slid them down before doing the same to his boxers. I only had on a big t-shirt so I grabbed his dick before sliding back down on his lap.

"Awnn shit" he whispered as I put my arms around his neck.

I started bouncing on his length causing him to quickly turn off the game.

I bit my lips as me and Kentrell held eye contact. I moaned as his dick brushed against my G-spot.

I connected my lips to his neck as I sped up my pace. Kentrell sent a hard slap to my ass causing me to wince.