♥︎ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ ♥︎

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ シ ( ᴊᴜɴᴇ 24, 2023 )

Location : Salt Lake City, Utah シ

Nadia just got out of the shower and she was now putting on her lotion.

"And I don't even want no soup but he made me eat it" she told her mom as she started to put lotion on her legs.

"Where is he anyway?" her mom asked as she walked into her kitchen.

"I think he's downstairs playing the game, he was yelling earlier" Nadia answered her mom's question as she put her robe on.

"I don't know why they have to yell in the mic" Jhenè said as she looked down at the phone.

"Exactly, and then they-" she was cut off by a splash causing me to look down. "Oh my God."

"What's wrong?" Jhenè asked as she looked at her phone with a confused expression on her face.

"I think my water just broke.."

"Nadia stops playing" she said as she had a serious look on her face.

"I'm not, look" she said as she showed her mom the water on the floor.

"Girl stop standing there and get ready to go to the hospital, send me the hospital y'all going to" Jhenè panicked as she ran out of the kitchen.

"Ok, I'll call you when I get there" Nadia said before hanging up.

"Kentrellll" she yelled as she waited for him to respond.

A few seconds later he walked into the bathroom. "Hm" he hummed as he stood in the doorway.

"My water broke."

___
2 Hours Later

"Ouch" Nadia mumbled feeling another contraction.

"You are only three centimeters dilated so you can't get an epidural" Jhenè said as she looked over at her daughter.

"I'm hungry" Nadia said as she laid on her back and looked at the ceiling.

"I will get you something to eat once you give birth to my god baby" Nyla said as she looked up from her phone.

"Oh my god, this shit hurts" Nadia whined as she felt a sharp pain in her abdomen.