♥︎ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ ♥︎

ɴᴀᴅɪᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴇʟ ♥︎ ( sᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 3, 2022 )

Location : Seattle, Washington

"Wake up Nadia" I heard causing me to slowly open my eyes. Looking down at Kentrell laying on my stomach, we made eye contact as we just stared at each other.

"I'm up" I said using my left hand to rub my eye. I looked over at the clock on my nightstand seeing that it was 10:26.

Kentrell sat up and looked at me before rolling over so that he was laying next to me. "Good Morning" he said looking over at me with a smile on his face.

"Good morning trell" I said before standing up and going into the bathroom. Once I was done handling my business, I washed my hands before grabbing some paper towels to dry my hand.

I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste out of the first drawer before wetting my toothbrush. I put some toothpaste on the toothbrush before wetting it again.

I started brushing my teeth as I looked in the cabinet to get my mouthwash and floss. I also grabbed a extra toothbrush for Kentrell.

Seeing him walk in to the bathroom, I handed him the toothbrush which he took before walking over to the second sink.

"I'm starvin" he said while wetting his toothbrush. I spit out my toothpaste before glancing over at him.

"I'm going to make breakfast" I said causing him to glance at me and nod his head as he started brushing his teeth.

Once I finished brushing my teeth, I grabbed a baby wipe before whipping my face. Throwing the baby wipe in the trash can, I made my way out the bathroom.

I walked down the stairs before making my way into the kitchen. Walking over to the fridge, I pulled out my ingredients that I would need before closing the fridge door and put everything on the counter.

I yawned as I opened the cabinet to grab my waffle maker. Setting it on the counter I walked over to the pantry to grab the flour, baking powder, and chocolate chips.

[ 4 Hours Later ]

"Kentell you have to keep your eyes closed, ok?" I said as Kentrell leaned over the sink. He glanced over at me before looking back into the sink.

"I know" he said closing his eyes.

Grabbing the shampoo bottle, I squeezed some in my hand before placing it down on the counter. "Are you eyes closed?" I said starting to rub the shampoo in my hands.