♥︎ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx ♥︎

𝑁𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑎 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑒𝑙 ♥︎ ( ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ 18, 2024 ) 𝟴:𝟰𝟯 am

Location : Salt Lake City, Utah

"Baby, it shouldn't take you this long to get ready" Kentrell said as he stared at me through the mirror.

"You don't understand how it feels to be a girl. We go through too much" I said as I put on my tennis bracelets.

"You know, a quicky would be nice" he said getting behind me and trying to pull down my skirt.

"Nope, you was just rushing me. That would make us even more late" I said as I gently pushed him.

"Come on, did you already put your suitcase in the tour bus?" I said as I grabbed my suitcase.

"Yea, let me take it outside fa' you" Kentrell said as he grabbed my suitcase from out of my hand.

He walked out of the bathroom as I followed behind him. We exited the room before heading downstairs.

We walked to the front door before he looked back at me. "You got everything?" he asked as he bit down on his bottom lip.

"Do I need to get snacks?" I asked as I looked up at him.

"Why you need snacks when you got me?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

I scoffed before pushing past him and walking towards the tour bus that was parked in front of the house.

"What took y'all so damn long?" Ben asked as I opened the door before getting on.

"I had to get ready" I said as I sat next to Nyla.

"Yall had us sitting out her for 30 minutes. I thought y'all was up there fucking until Kentrell came out before you" Nyla said as I laid my head on her shoulder.

Just as she said that, the door opened as Kentrell stepped into the tour bus.

"Ight, we can go now" he said as he sat on the other side of me.

"Put on y'all seatbelts" Kd smiled as he looked over at the tv that was playing 'Set It Off'.

___
Hours Later
Location : Chicago, Illinois
___

"This a dirty game, brought a lot of pain. They don't know the story, so why should I feel shamed?" Kentrell rapped into the mic as 'Acclaimed Emotions' played loudly through the large stadium.

Once the song finished, Kentrell motioned for me to go over to him.

I walked over to him as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Michael Jordan 23, I'm too street for industry" he rapped along to 'Wagwan' as he rocked us back and forth.

"I see you like me, I like you too. And I like the money, I know you do" he said as he tightened his grip on me.

I put my head down as I continued to listen to him rap. I wrapped my arms around his waist before laying my head on his chest.

"Brother always said how your friend turned to enemy" I mumbled as I ran my free hand up his torso.

"Tell her 'bring me back some LV and some bape clothes.' I poured that syrup inside my drank and ain't no taste gone" he rapped as I ran my hand over his 'NBA' tattoo.

"They gone speak on us til' I put my flex down" he said into the mic as I moved my hand to rub over his dick print, causing the crowd to start screaming.

He chuckled before looking down at me as he finished the song.

___
Omniscient POV
At The Hotel
___

Kentrell carried Nadia into the hotel room before placing her onto the bed.

He deepened their kiss as he added tongue. Nadia moaned into the kiss as he moved her panties to the side.

She unbuckled his pants before sliding them down to his ankles along with his boxers.

Kentrell wasted no time as he grabbed his dick before sliding it into her entrance causing them to moan in unison.

He started with fast strokes before pulling away from their kiss and putting his head in the crook of her neck.

Their skin slapped together as he speed up his pace. Kentrell removed his head from her neck before looking down in between them as he watched his dick move in and out of her entrance.

Nadia moaned loudly as she arched her back off of the bed. The headboard banged against the wall as he slowed down his pace before giving her deep and powerful strokes.

"Ouuhh shit- t-take some o-out" she moaned as she dug her nails into his back.

"Take this shit, ma. It's all yours" Kentrell mumbled as he pushed all of him into her entrance without a warning.

"S-stop, your going to make me cum" Nadia moaned out as Kentrell kissed her jawline.

"Pussy so fuckin' tight" he groaned as he started to speed up his pace.

A knock on the door caused Kentrell to slow down his pace before looking at Nadia.

"You want to go answer it or just ignore it?" he asked as the knocking got louder.

"I'll go answer it because they won't stop knocking" Nadia said causing him to pull out before laying next to her.

She got off of the bed before grabbing her robe out of her suitcase. She slipped it on before using the satan ribbon to tie it.

She went over to the door with a mug on her face before opening it.

"Nadia, your not going to like this."

___

Just Another Cliffhanger 🤭Finished - 1:56 pmPublished - 5:58 am

Finished - 1:56 pm
Published - 5:58 am