♥︎ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ꜰᴏᴜʀ ♥︎

𝑁𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑎 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑒𝑙 ♥︎ ( ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ 12, 2024 ) 𝟮:𝟯𝟰 𝗽𝗺

Location : Salt Lake City, Utah

"I'm getting fat" I said as I looked at myself in the mirror causing Kentrell to almost choke on his water.

"Nahhh mama, you look perfect" he said with wide eyes before standing up.

"Can you go get me that Don Julio from out of the cabinet?" I said causing him to slowly look down at me with his eyebrows furrowed before shaking his head.

"I don't understand why you won't let me drink. I recovered last week and the doctor said I can drink alcohol after- something else she said" I explained as I tried to think about what the nurse said.

Kentrell came over to me before starting to place kisses down my neck. "Stop tryna stress ya' self out ma" he said before connecting our lips.

"I'm not stressing myself out Kentrell, it's just that I want to drink and you won't let me" I said as I tried to push his head causing him to smack his lips.

"Stop before I hold ya' hands lil gurl" he said with a smirk on his face.

"The doctor said I couldn't have sex until after eight weeks" I lied as I tried to push him again.

"How many weeks it been?" he asked before putting his hand in my jacket before squeezing my breast causing me to let out a soft moan.

"K-kentrell it's only been six weeks" I said as he started to unzip my jacket.

"Youll be ight, Imma make sure to go slow" he said as he continued to try convincing me causing me to groan before trying to push him again.

That didn't do anything but let him know that 'I wanted my hands held'.

"I told yo' ass to stop. You just don't listen, huh baby" he mumbled before unexpectedly sliding two of his fingers into my entrance.

"You feel that shit?" he whispered before adding another finger.

I moaned as I arched my back off of the bed as he continued to kiss up my jawline before connecting our lips.

His fingers pumped into me causing me to moan into the kiss.

"I love you lil gurl, don't ever let nobody tell you different" he said as I came all over his fingers causing him to pull them out and suck my juices off his fingers.

"Go to sleep mama, I got something to tell you when you wake up" Kentrell mumbled as he laid his head on my chest.

___
3 Hours Later
___

"What did you have to tell me?" I asked as Kentrell slowly rubbed circles on my stomach. I found it weird but decided to not say anything about it.

"Oh, that I'm going on tour next week" he said as he placed soft kisses on my jawline.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner? Now your going to leave me for a whole month or two" I said before taking a bite out of my pickle.

"I never said I was leaving you because your coming wit' me" he said before taking my pickle.

He bit it before giving it back. "Why is it hot?" he asked with a frown on his face.

"I don't know if I can go Kentrell. It's hot because I like the hot ones" I said as he pulled his phone off of the bed.

He went to Instagram before starting a live. He waited for people to join before starting to talk.

"We answering questions, how you turn on that Q&A shit?" he asked causing me to click his phone screen a few times.
___
trellshade : Arabian on her page talking bout y'all 😒
creep232 : Can we get a sex tape of y'all ?😋
nadiaszn : Do y'all want more kids? 🥹
kdgswifey : Are you packing?
- Load More Questions
___
"Mane, nobody give no fuck about what that hoe gotta say about nobody" Kentrell mugged the phone as I continued to eat my pickle.

"They want a sex tape baby" Kentrell mumbled before starting to kiss the side of my face.

"Oh my God, nooo" I dragged as I tried to move but he held me onto his chest.

"I want mo' kids but she don't" he said as he put his head in the nape of my neck.

"Am I packing what? I'm not going nowhere right now" he said after he took his head out my neck.

___

Unpopular Opinion!!- This drink is so damn nasty

Unpopular Opinion!!
- This drink is so damn nasty...
Finished - 7:18 am
Published - 7:19 am