♥︎ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ ♥︎

ɴᴀᴅɪᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴇʟ ♥︎ ( sᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 19, 2022 )

Location : Seattle, Washington

I sat on my bed as I wrote down a shopping list. Hearing the door open, I looked up to see Nyla coming in with a smirk on her face.

"Soooo, what's going on with you and youngboy?" she said sitting on the edge of my bed.

If she don't get tf on...

"What do you mean?" I said looking back at my notebook.

"Girl, you know what the fuck I mean. He been coming to see you every two to three weeks" she said laying back as she kept the same smirk on her face.

"Nothing is going on, we're just friends" I said looking back up at her.

"Nadia, I'm just going to ignore your lies. Did you give him sum?" she said causing me to snap my head in her direction.

I looked at her in shock causing her to bust out laughing.

"You did!" she yelled before jumping up and starting to dance. "My bestie fucking a rapperrr" she dragged as she jumped onto my bed.

"Girl sit your extra ass down, We didn't do shit" I mugged as she started to jump on my bed.

She stopped and mugged me before rolling her eyes. "Oh my god, this girl is high" I mumbled as her eyes hung low as she sat on the bed.

"Come on, letsss goo too meh roomm" she slurred her words as she stood up from the bed.

"She's drunk too" I said face palming myself before putting my notebook beside me and standing up.

"Nadiaaaa, can youuu hookkk meh up wit yo boyfrienddd fren Ben" she said as we walked into her room.

[ Hours Later ]

I walked into the store before grabbing a cart. I walked over to the food section and started looking for the milk.

Finally finding the freezers, I opened it and grabbed a 'Silk vanilla almond milk' before closing the freezer door.

I placed the milk into my cart before walking over to the yogurt. Looking over the difference options, I decided to get some danimals and a few yogurt cups.

I got the rest of my groceries before walking up to the checkout line. I waited in line until it was my turn before placing my stuff onto the counter.

The lady ran the stuff up before looking up at me. "Your total is $128.57" she said with a small smile on her face.

I opened my purse and grabbed two hundreds before going to hand them to her.

I felt someone gently move my hand causing me to look back. "I pay for it" he said as he grabbed three hundreds out his pocket and handing them to her.

"Thank you" I said turning around to be met with a tall light-skinned boy.

He looks nice...

"It's nothin shawty" he said smirking down at me. "Keep the change" he said as he looked back up at the lady behind the register.

"Thank you again, you didn't have to do that" I said as we walked out of the store.

"It's nothin, can I get yo numba?" he said as he walked me to my car.

"Uhh sure" I said as he handed me his phone. I typed in my number before handing him his phone back.

"And Im not tryna hit on ya or nun, I just wanna be friends" he said as he opened my door for me.

[ A Few Hours Later ]

I looked over at Nyla as she sucked her Popsicle. "They should have these more often because I love the funnel cakes" she said looking over at me.

"Yea because I'm tired of sitting in the house and just watching bad girls club rewinds" I said as I looked around at all of the different food stands and rides.

"Ok so Nadia, I'm going to show you something but you can't tell nobody, not even oreo" she said looking at me with a serious face.

I nodded my head so she could continue. "So this is a sucking dick 101, so first your going to-" she started but I cut her off.

"Girl that is your business, I don't wanna know that" I said covering my ears.

"Girl whatever, you know I was serious right?" she said looking over at me.

"About what?" I said with a confused look on my face.

"You hooking me up with Ben" she said in a duh tone.

"I'll see what I can do but come on before the fair close" I said standing up and dusting off my shorts.

"Ok because I wanna get on that ride that spin around" she said before putting the popsicle in her mouth.

We walked over to the ride she said she wanted to get on before waiting in the line.

She slurped on her popsicle before biting it. "Are you ok?" I asked as she started to make faces.

"No that shit is cold" she said as we moved closer to the ride.

___
I'm going to come back to this chapter and finish it later once I finish the book.

___I'm going to come back to this chapter and finish it later once I finish the book

Finished - 10:01
Published - 10:02