♥︎ sᴇᴠᴇɴ ♥︎

ɴᴀᴅɪᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴇʟ ♥︎ ( ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ 31, 2022 )

Location : Seattle, Washington

"I hope you love me as much as I love you, I ain't mean to break your heart but baby that's what thugs do" I sang along to 'solar eclipse as I pulled into the airports driveway.

Putting my car in park, I grabbed my phone out of the cup holder before going to TikTok until Kentrell came outside.

I heard a knock on my window causing me to look up and roll down my window. Seeing that it was Kentrell I leaned over and clicked the button to open the trunk.

He put his stuff in the trunk before getting in the car. "How you know it was me knocking on dat window?" he asked with his eye brows furrowed.

"No random person would come up and knock on my window" I said chuckling and pulling the car in drive. I put my eyes on the road as I felt Kentrell start rubbing my thigh.

"You got a hotel or a airbnb?" I asked glancing at him as I stopped at a red light.

"Shit neither" he said as he sat up in his chair and grab his phone out of his pocket. "I was planning on staying with you" he said as my head snapped in his direction.

"Kentrell you could've told me, I didn't even clean up" I said with a frown on my face as I pulled off once the light turned green.

"You don't wan' me too?" he asked looking at me as he continued to rub my thigh.

"I didn't say that it's just... You should've told me" I said making a right turn to get on the highway.

"What you was gon' do today?" he asked as he scrolled on his phone before he looked out the window.

"I was planning on going to swimming and going to this ice cream place" I said as I got off the highway.

"Yo ass love ice cream, huh?" Kentrell said looking over at me smiling.

"I really do, it's like one of the best desserts in the world" I said making a left turn before pulling up to my neighborhood gate.

"Nahh, you trippin" Kentrell smacked his lips before shaking his head.

[ 2 Hours Later ]