♥︎ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ ♥︎

ɴᴀᴅɪᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴇʟ ♥︎ ( ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ 31, 2023 )

Location : Salt Lake City, Utah

"Don't drop ha' Tay tay" Kentrell said as he slowly gave Karma to Taylin.

She turned one month a week ago which caused me to want to tell my fans that I had a baby even though Kentrell doesn't even want them to know.

We didn't even tell anybody that we were dating but Kentrell wanted everything to be private so that his fans won't bother him.

"I think I want to tell them" I said with a small smile on my face as I watched Taylin interact with his little sister.

The only ones that haven't met her are Kayden and Armani. I don't know why Nisha won't let him see his kids but I'm not going to get in his business.

"Tell who what" Kentrell said raising an eyebrow as he glanced over at me.

"Tell everyone that we had a baby so I can show her off" I said glancing over at him.

"Ight, just don't post my baby face" he said as he looked over at me.

"Ok, I'm about to go post it right now" I said as I grabbed my phone out my lap.

Karma started crying causing Kentrell to take her from Taylin. "Whea' ha bottle at?" he asked patting around the bed.

I reached from behind me to get her bottle before handing it to him.

He put the nipple in her mouth causing her to stop crying and latch onto the bottle.

"I wonder what this taste like" Kentrell said removing the bottle from between her lips causing her to start whining.

"Kentrell give her the bottle back" I said as he put some on the back of his hand before licking it off.

"Mane here, I'll just get some tonight" he said as he put the bottle back up to Karma's mouth.

___
Some Hours Later

"You see the Nemo fish Taytay" Kentrell said as we looked at the clown fish.

"Kentrell they are called clown fish" I said causing Taylin to giggle.

Karma started whinging causing me to take her out of her stroller. She stopped crying as she pryed her little hands onto my shirt before she laid her head on my chest.

"I love you mama" I said kissing her all over her face and causing her to giggle.

I looked over at Kentrell to see him pointing out every fish he saw.

"Your daddy is mad at me" I mumbled as I looked down at her.

She started babbling causing me to laugh and use her bib to whip the saliva off her chin.