♥︎ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ ♥︎

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ シ ( ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 21, 2023 )

Location : Salt Lake City, Utah

"I'm ready to go" Kentrell said as be watched his girlfriend get dressed. "Jhenè already blowing up yo phone" he continued to ramble as she looked through their closet to find some shoes.

"I'm almost done Kentrell" Nadia said as she decided to wear her white moon boots.

She was wearing a white chanel shirt with a white tennis skirt.

Kentrell was wearing a black bape shirt and black amiri jeans along with his black air force 1's.

"Go get Karma from off the bed" Nadia said as she came out of the closet and walked over to the bathroom.

Kentrell walked over to the bed before picking up his three month daughter. He smiled as he started to kiss all over her face.

A while later, Nadia came out of the bathroom. "Ok, I'm ready" she said as she walked over to the nightstand to grab her phone.

"Kentrell, you didn't even put on her coat" Nadia said as she put her phone in her purse before walking out of the room.

She went into her daughters room before walking over to her closet. Opening it, she looked around before spotting her black puffer coat.

"She can wear this one so she can match her daddy" she said taking the coat off the hanger before exciting the closest.

She walked out of Karma's room, making sure to close the door behind her. She walked into her and Kentrells room and walked over to him and handed him the coat.

He took the jacket before softly placing Karma onto the bed. He lifted her a little so that he could put the coat on her.

Once he was done, he picked her up before turning to Nadia who was looking in the mini-fridge.

Kentrell walked behind her as she placed three bottles into the baby bag before closing the door and standing up.

"Oh my god" Nadia said as Kentrell started to push his hips into hers.

"What?" he mumbled as he looked down at the back of her head.

"Move so we can go" she said as she tried to push him back but he wouldn't budge.

"Mane" he said before stepping back.

"Come on, let's go. I already have like 100 missed calls."

He laughed as they made their way out of the room before down the hall.

"Karma knocked the fuck out" Kentrell said as he side-eyed his daughter as they walked down the stairs.

"All she do is sleep" Nadia laughed as they made their way to the front door.