♥︎ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ ♥︎

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ シ ( ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 24, 2023 )

Location : Salt Lake City, Utah

"Motherfucka sharing is caring" Kd yelled trying to take Nyla's cup of hot chocolate.

"Nigga it's not my fault that your fat ass drunk all of yours" she said backing away from him.

"Mane fuck you and that coco bitch" he said knocking the mug out of her hand causing it to shatter.

Everyone slowly looked over at the scene to see Nyla mugging Kd as he grinned.

"Who the fuck did that" Kentrell whispered yelled as Kd pointed to Nyla.

"Nigga don't point at me, your ugly ass knocked it out of my hand" she snapped at him.

Before Kentrell could respond, Nadia made her way into the kitchen with Karma on her hip with a confused look on her face.

"What did y'all break?" Nadia asked as she walked over to sit beside Kentrell.

"Baby, they broke yo-" Kentrell started but Kd interrupted him.

"No, Nyla broke it so don't say they because it was in her hand" he said as he mugged Nyla.

"No motherfucker, you knocked the shit out my hand and it feel. Don't try and put the blame on me eli" she said as she grabbed the broom to sweep it up.

"Why the fuck you do him like that, eli the elephant" Joe laughed as he took a sip out of his mug.

"That's why y'all gotta stop playing so damn much, that mug was custom made" Nadia said as she pointed at the glass on the floor.

"Baby don't be mad, I'll buy you another one" Ben said causing Kentrell to mug him.

"Dont you ever call her that shit again" he said as he pulled her onto his lap before wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Hush, I can call her whatever I please" Ben said waving Kentrell off.

"If you not in her guts every night, shut the fuck up" Kentrell snapped causing Nadia to smack her lips.

"How you know I'm not?" Ben said as he walked over to the pot of corn on the stove before taking two.

"Nigga stop fucking playing with me" he said as Nadia got off of his lap before walking over to the fridge.

She grabbed a bottle before closing it back and putting the nipple up to Karma's mouth causing her to start crying.

"Okay, okay" she mumbled as she put the bottle back before walking into the living room. She sat on the couch before pulling her shirt down a little causing Karma to latch onto her skin.

Hearing footsteps, she looked up to see Kentrell with Kodi in his arms and Kamiri walking beside him.

"What you doing?" he said sitting next to her causing Kamiri to sit on the other side of Nadia.

"I'm feeding her" she said before her phone pinged.

She picked it up before tapping the screen. Instagram dm notifications filled her screen causing her to click on the first one before doing her face id.

Her phone opened to a set of dms causing her to click on the most recent one.
___
fredobang : let me halla at you rq 🥵
___
"What the fuck is that nigga texting you fa'?" Kentrell said with a mug on his face.

"I don't know that man Kentrell, calm down" she said as she looked down at Karma to see that she was still eating.

"Nah, I'm bout to get on live and air this bitch out" he said as he pulled his phone out his pocket before going to Instagram and starting a live.

He sat there for a minute before speaking.

"Bitch ass nigga" he mumbled before continuing.

"Mane stop fucking texting my guh, matter a fact my fiancè nigga" he said as he looked over at her.

"Let me see yo hand real quick" he mumbled causing Nadia to put my hand in front of him. He grabbed her hand before putting it in the camera.

"I ain't spend 700k for nothin' nigga" he said before looking over at Kodi who was sitting on his lap to see that she was sleep.

"I ain't make that song for nothin' either" he said looking over at her. "Colors dropping on Friday" he said looking back at the phone before ending the live.

___
A Few Hours Later

"Nadia, let me just taste some" Kd said as he tried to get some cheese off of the platter.

"No, you have to wait until they get the movie on" she said moving the cheese tray to the other side of her.

"Exactly, stop being a fat ass" Kentrell said as he used the remote to pick a movie.

He clicked on 'How The Grinch Stole Christmas' before waiting for it to load in.

Once the movie started, Kd reached for a plate before putting some pepperoni, cheese, and crackers on it.

"You was ready for that huh fat ass" Kentrell laughed as he looked at the big screen.

"Shhh" Kodi hushed Kentrell causing him to laugh but do as told.

___

Hello 👋🏽Finished - 10:23 amPublished - 5:44 amI have school today 😒

Hello 👋🏽
Finished - 10:23 am
Published - 5:44 am
I have school today 😒