♥︎ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ ♥︎

𝐍𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐥 𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 ఌ ( 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉 𝟭𝟳, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟱 )

Location : Salt Lake City, Utah 𝟠:𝟙𝟚 𝕒𝕞

I woke up to the feeling of somebody watching me causing me to open my eyes.

Kentrell smiled once he realized that I was awake. "Good morning mama" he said before scooting closer to me before shoving his head into my breast.

"Good morning papa" I smiled before pecking his forehead.

"We gotta go get the Jordans that just came out" he mumbled onto my skin as I started to play in his hair.

"Which ones are they?" I asked causing him to look up at me.

"They some 11's and I know you like the 1's, 4's, 9's, 11's, 12's, and 13's" he said before cupping my breast.

"You really listen to me" I said in disbelief causing him to chuckle before pulling down my bra.

"Imma listen to you because I love you" he mumbled before placing a kiss on my nipple.

"We have to go to the mall early because I have somewhere to be" I mumbled as I looked down into Kentrell's eyes.

"Where you gotta be mami?" he asked with a frown on his face causing me to smile.

"I'm going to the spa stink" I said before lifting his head and pecking his lips.

"Dont you eva' fucking call me that corny ass shit again" he smacked his lips as he mugged me.

"I'm sorry pooh" I smiled causing him to roll his eyes at me.

"Stop with the gay ass nicknames" he said before standing up.

He walked out of the bedroom before coming back in with Karma on his hip and Khari resting in his arms.

He walked over to the bed before putting Khari on my chest and Karma on my stomach.

Khari moved his hand to my breast causing me to sit up so that Karma was now on my lap.

"What we having fa' dinner?" Kentrell asked as he walked out of the bathroom with his toothbrush in his mouth.

"You want to order something?" I said as Khari moved his mouth to my nipple before starting to eat.

"Nah, I want you to cook something" he said as he started to finish brushing his teeth.