♥︎ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰɪᴠᴇ ♥︎

Instagram Post
___

Liked By nba_youngboy And 463,572 othersnadiachanel Karma 💚-theyhate_kori : my son's sister so cuteee 💙kingdagoat : could've been my baby 😒nadiachanel ⤴️ : King gtf off my page

nadiachanel Karma 💚
-
theyhate_kori : my son's sister so cuteee 💙
kingdagoat : could've been my baby 😒
nadiachanel ⤴️ : King gtf off my page...
moneyyaya : she's so cute 🤎
jheneaiko : Kay is getting so big 🥹
Read all 42,986 comments
___

𝑁𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑎 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑒𝑙 ♥︎ ( 𝐽𝑎𝑛𝑢𝑎𝑟𝑦 15, 2024 )

Location : London, England

"From the very moment you arrived, I felt something new inside" I sang along to 'Mama's Hand' by Queen Naija.

"She is such an active baby, look at her dancing" she said as she looked at Karma as she danced in my lap. "Let's play something else" she said as she handed me my phone.

I clicked the skip button, causing 'Sky Cry' to start playing causing me to sit up. I clicked the pause button before looking over at Nyla.

She shook her head before looking over at her phone. I clicked the play button before laying on Nyla's shoulder before reading the comments.

"You starting to look like your daddy" I mumbled as I stared down at Karma.

"Dada?" she said causing me to squint my eyes before slowly nodding.

"They want to know when you going to Atlanta" Nyla said as she looked over at me.

"Uhhh, I don't even like Atlanta like that" I said as I looked up at the comments.

"Kentrell dropped an song" she said looking back at her phone. "I think you shouldn't listen to it" she said before grabbing her lipgloss off of the nightstand.

"Girl hush, don't do him like that" I said as I looked up at her with a mug on my face.

Even though he pissed me off, I'm not going to let anyone say anything about him...