Big Lena

I closed down my laptop in frustration putting my head down on the top of it. I had been searching for a new job for the last week after quitting Hooters in the mall.

They were about to shut they ass down anyway she thought to herself.

She didn't miss wearing them tights or shorts up her ass but the tips paid the bills and thats why she needed a new job and fast.

Rent was increasing fast even in her little duplex hidden in Pinellas Park. It was a huge space with a private owner and the owner's son lived next door. Long as I paid rent on time we had no problems and they stayed out of my business.

Even though that was easy to do I didn't have any got damn business. No man. Few friends and I worked most of the time or was busy trying to figure out what I wanted to do with my life.

It was going on 9pm and I had an interview to be a bottle girl at Club Skye in Ybor City. I was excited but nervous at the same time. I loved going out but I hadn't been out in some time.

I got up took a nice long shower took an hour on hygiene and getting dolled up. I brushed my thick curly hair back into a ponytail. Put on some lace stockings, black boy cut shorts and a white shirt. Paired it with my white heels checked my lipgloss and I was good to go.

If I got hired they wanted me to stay and start tonight with shadowing someone. I hopped in my Altima and connected my phone. Music was my heart and it helped me navigate through my life and day to day.

Im in mood for some twerk action.

Siri play Latto Bitch from Da Souf Remix.

Turning it up loud I pulled out and headed to 275-N. Time to secure the bag Lena and show these folks that you are the baddest bitch in the dressing room. Periodt.