Birthday Behavior

Thank you all who are following along I'll be able to update more often now. Pardon my typos or errors along the way. Please leave feedback and comments let me know how you liking Lena and her journey so far?

3 months later

"Lena where yo ass been?"
"Ty its been a week girl but im back now and on my way. I snuck out the house"
"Ok bitch cause damn you been in that nigga ass"

We laughed and hung up as I pulled up to the club. I missed my girl since Dean made me stop working. A dude tried to grab on me rough one night and he happen to be there and shut shit down quick making me quit that night.

I checked my make up and glossed my lips. The leather seats to my new whip kept me cozy I didn't want to get out. Dean got tired of me complaining about my car and bought me one. A new Nissan Rogue all black with black insides. I called her Black Beauty.

Hearing the bass of the club as I got closer I was  happy to have some girl time. I wasnt working but I was just hanging out with Ty while she worked.

"Hey Joe" I greeted the big bouncer at the door.
"Damn Lena where the hell you been?"
"You know Dean showed his ass and said I had to quit"

He laughed and let me in through the VIP door and I headed upstairs. Soon as I got there I spotted Ty and hugged her after grabbing a drink.

We talked then headed downstairs to the stage. I decided to hang out with DJ King JB at the booth and just vibe.

"We got Skye Doll Lena in the house tonightttttt"

I laughed and hit him upside the head. I felt a light tap on my shoulder from behind me. Turning around I saw a fine piece of caramel chocolate smiling.

"You must be Lena" he leaned down to my ear.

"Yeah and you are?"

"Trae" he extended his hand.
I hesitated but shook it.

"Let me buy you a drink?"

"Oh I dont pay for drinks here" I laughed.

"Touche'"

I looked behind him and saw a crew of guys and a few girls mixed in between. They all had bottles and were smoking so they had to have money to be bodly smoking in the club. I saw a birthday cake on one of the tables.

"Who Birthday?" I nodded to the cake.

"My lil sister's she just turned 23" he pointed to a group of girls sitting on the couch. One had a dress looked like it was made of just crystals. She was definitely the head bitch of her crew.

"Whats her name?"
"Meka"
"She drinking?"
"She trying" he laughed.
"Ok bet Ill be back"
I went and found TY and told her we had a special birthday and did she have an outfit in the back I could use and assist with a show. She ofcourse said hell yeah and was glad to have me by her side again. I missed the girls and enjoyed dancing.
I changed into a cute back up outfit Ty had in her locker and i had a pair of sneakers still left in my old locker. We got some sparklers and flashers along with a big sign and put Happy Bday Meka on it. I told JB to put on Trap Beckham Birthday Bitch and we all got together and headed out towards the stage.

They all turned up for her and the girls danced around her. Ty and I got on the pole and did a few tricks and got the club turnt to another level for her special day. I was back in my element and happy.

Once we finished and went back stage I changed my clothes and was about to leave. I checked my phone and saw Dean had called several times.

"Fuck" i knew he was gone dig in my ass about this one.