Niccas Aint Shit

Excuse any errors and typos.... Please comment and leave feedback. You like it? You don't?
I was on cloud nine when I got to the club. I knew I was the shit and I was better off alone anyway to pursue my dreams. I told Ty to come get me from the door. It was a packed house but she got me a spot on the stage with a bottle.
I spoke to everyone and made my rounds before going to my lil spot to enjoy my night. I had a-lot to be grateful for. Two drinks in I was shaking my ass against Ty as we showed out bad to City Girls.

"Bitch" she grabbed my arm. I had managed to cut the cast off but it was still a little sore.
"Wassup" i turned around and Dean was standing there looking like he wanted to yok my ass up. "Oh if it ain't Dean" i smirked. "Lena why I gotta come here to find you. We need to talk" "No hell we don't. How did you even find me?" "Lena I gotta run a bottle I'll be right back" Ty walked off leaving us there. "Listen can we please talk somewhere" he pleaded. "Not now. Im not going anywhere with you and now is not the time" i turned and headed to the bathroom. On my way a girl bumped into me and her drink spilled on me. "The fuck" "Oops my bad" she laughed. "Yeah it is yo bad bitch" I was pissed. "Girl carry on" she turned and walked off. I took a deep breath and knew I was not tryna get banned from the club for fighting.

I went to the bathroom and cleaned up. Both her and Dean was blowing my high. I went back to my spot and took shots with a group of girls who had joined me. It was one of their birthday.

As I partied and enjoyed my night I felt a hand on my bare back

As I partied and enjoyed my night I felt a hand on my bare back. Turning around I saw Trae and he was so sexy. I was drunk and bold too. "Hey boo" I smiled giving him a hug. "You lit up here aint you" he smirked handing me a water. "Yeah just a lil bit" "Traevon who the fuck is that?" I heard a familiar voice. Looking behind him I saw the bitch who spilled her drink on me. Folding my arms I looked at Trae waiting to answer her. "Tammy what the hell you doing here? Where my son at yo?" "With my mom. So this why you cant answer my calls?" She glared at me. "Bitch please" i waved her off. She lunged to hit me and he caught her hand. "Tammy chill out" he gave her a cold glare and she sucked her teeth. "Fuck you Trae. You aint shit. Tell that bitch you just ate my ass this morning" and she walked off.

Trae shook his head and I handed him the water back "You need this more than me. Rinse her ass off yo breathe before you step to me next time" it was time to go. That was enough drama for one night.

I found Ty and told her I was leaving. She had a fresh hickey on her neck she must have been in the back getting it in. "Who did that?" I pointed it out. "What?" She touched her neck. "Fuckkkk" she yelled. Her boyfriend Josh gone kick her ass. "You better stop yo shit" I laughed.

I headed down the side walk to grab pizza before going to my room. Dean and his crew was there Troy included. Minus the got damn curly sue ass wig.
"Lena let me buy your pizza"
"No Dean. Hey Troyyyyyyyyy" i winked at him. He nervously nodded his head and walked to the other side of the sidewalk with the other guys.
"Baby im sorry ok"
"You really wanna do this here?"
He looked around seeing all his boys and the crowd around us.
"Brunch tomorrow please. Just to talk"
"I'll let you know. Im job hunting tomorrow I may be busy".
"Here" he took money out his pocket and put some in my purse.
"Dean I don't need your money"
"Just take it and come tomorrow please"
My pizza was ready and I got it and left. I didn't want him to see where I was going so I walked the block the opposite way and took a shortcut through the alley to get back in my hotel.

Once I got back I flopped down on the bed and ate my pizza and watched tv. I got a text from Trae.
Trae: My bad about her
Lena: You good
Trae: So when am I gone see you again
Lena: Idk. Get yo house in order and I'll consider it. Goodnight.
Trae: 10-4

His fine ass better be glad I was on my best behavior cause I was ready to drag her ass from  here to Texas. Baby momma drama ain't for me so lover boy may be a no go. Don't got time to be wondering if he still fucking on her or not.

Soon as I got cozy I heard gunshots and screaming outside. My initial reaction was to duck. I realized Im on the 8th floor of the hotel and went to the window. Folks was running every which way. I jetted to my phone to check on Ty. She didnt answer. I called Dean next.

"Lena you ok?" He yelled and folks were screaming and yelling in the background.
"Yeah im safe you ok?"
"Yeah we just got in the car these crazy ass niccas started fighting at the club and it came outside".
"I need to check on Ty I gotta go"
"Ight be safe love you"
I hung up. Not now Dean not now.
I called Ty again no answer so I started to panic not knowing what happened to my friend.
I tried a few other people and no one answered. Then I remembered Trae was there so I called him.
"Yeah you good?" he yelled.
"Yeah you seen Ty?"
"Yea she was...."
The call ended. I called back and it went straight to voicemail. His phone must have died. What the fuck happened to my friend