Daddy Dean

Dean and I cruised through the city vibin to some R&B. My adrenaline had come down and I had come to my senses. I wanna go home.

Dean where are we going? My parents will be worried about me just leaving town without telling them where Im going.

Just turn ok your location love Im not kidnapping you.
His smile lit up the car.

I text Ty and my parents and shared my location with them. My mom text back immediately.

Ma: Have you lost your damn mind Lena?
Me: No mom Im fine I promise. My phone location is on Ill call you in the morning. Love you.

We pulled up to a gated community of condos and he was buzzed through without even stopping.

We pulled up to a nice three story condo and pulled into the garage.

I'll let you shower first sweetheart.

Ok thanks.

We took an elevator up to floor 2 and exited in a hallway. His place was decorated very modern but definitely a bachelor pad. I found the bathroom and the shower was something from a magazine. It had four shower heads and it was huge. He handed me a bag of brand new toiletries and one of his shirts.

I showered got myself all fresh then headed to his huge bed. He got in the shower right after me. As he undressed I saw his naked body in the bathroom mirror. Sexy wasnt the word this man was fione. An athlete for sure.

His phone buzzed on the night stand a few times and I ignored it until it started up again. I peeked at the name just as it stopped. Shawna. He had hoes calling his phone this time of night??

He came out dressed in boxers and a towel on his head drying his hair.

Your phone was ringing.
Yeah its my sister trying to get in the gate.

He called her back and talked to the gate security to let her up. I was not tryna meet no family damn i was tryna fuck and go to sleep.

She not staying she getting her bags and leaving.

I smiled he must have read my face. I crawled over to him wrapping my arms around his neck. He lifted me up sitting my naked body on his stomach. Taking the shirt he gave me off he licked his lips.

Hold on.

He put me on the bed gently and kissed my lips so softly. Throwing on a shirt and shorts he went down the stairs two at a time. I heard a female voice but not what they were saying. Soon after i heard the door open and close again he was back upstairs.

Come here daddy.

He gave me that smile and I got wet instantly. He set the mood lit a candle and turned on some music.

He got under the covers with me pulling my body on top of his. I kissed his neck twirling my tongue in circles. I bit his ear gently and he squeezed my ass harder.

Stop teasing me Lena.

He lifted me up and slid a condom on. It was too dark for me to see his whole package but i felt it and knew it was massive. I adjusted and slid slowly down not even able to fit it all in at once I came back up.

He flipped us over and put us in missionary.

Baby you gotta open up for me.

I nodded and after a few slow strokes I was scratching his back and moaning in pleasure. I could barely breathe it felt so good.

Good girl. He moaned in my ear.

I felt my body betraying me. He was taking my soul it was amazing. I was cumming over and over again. I had to try to regain control he was owning my shit.

I started working my muscles and he smiled almost laughed. We kissed and I told him the magic words to finish him.

Cum in me daddy.

Within seconds he was filling up the condom inside of me and holding it deep inside me. The feeling of it made me cum again. I scratched at his back and moaned in pleasure.

Get some sleep baby we gotta fly out early.

He kissed me so tender and got up I rolled over barely able to move. After nearly dozing off I felt him cleaning me up with a warm rag. I got up to pee and then we both cuddled up and drifted off to sleep.