The Club

I did one last check in the car to make sure I was looking like the star I knew I was. Ass sitting like it was fresh off the shelf in Miami. Titties giving Dolly a run. Chanel perfume on those special spots to make em look when I walk past. I was blessed with a natural body that turned heads every where I went. St. Pete grown all natural.

Walking up to the VIP entrance I saw familiar faces in line to get in. I ignored all the niggas tryna stop me and just gave em a wink and kept walking. Long as they ain't touch me a bitch was gone work the set. Besides they need to make sure to grab me for them bottles once they got inside. I knew this job was all mine.

Hey Im here for an interview with Tracy

Eyeing me up and down a few times he smiled then nodded to let me inside. Smoke hit me dead in the face and the speakers were on 10 blasting 727's very own Rod Wave. The folks loved him and he was representing the city big time.

We walked up the stairs and into a back hallway to an office. A thin frame white lady stood up from behind her desk and smiled.

Hey Im Tracy you must be Lena

Hi Tracy yes Im Lena nice to meet you in person finally.

I gave my best smile them damn braces paid off for sure. She offered me a seat and we started to talk. After ten minutes I was offered the job but not as just a bottle girl but also to help with special VIP sections. I was excited and ready ti start.

Hey Ty come upstairs and grab our new hire Lena let her shadow with u tonight.

Five minutes later in walked a fine ass girl. I mean I love the dick but Ty could definitely make me wanna test the other waters. She was brown skin like me and was thick for sure but she was tall and in shape for sure. Her lips were perfect and she had an accent from somewhere probably Texas.

Hey Lena nice meeting you. You ready

Hey and yea ill follow you

We stopped at all the bars and she introduced me to everyone. We took a shot at the last stop and got loosened up.

Ok so you wont hear too much with the music so eye contact and reading lips will be your best friend. She smiled at me.

You have nice lips so the guys will definitely be trying to get you in their face.

I don't know if the shots were kicking in but I just know Ty was flirting with me at this point. This would be fun.

By midnight we were in the cages dancing and getting money thrown at us. I loved every minute of it. I barely paid attention to the guys who kept trying to holler I found out from Ty it comes with the job and don't get caught up. There were new niggas every other night doing the same thing.

We danced got bottles for a few VIP parties and just worked the whole club. She showed me the ins and outs and the inside scoop of the bouncers and other workers.

Troy fuck anything that got a hole in it. His breath be stanker than a bitch in heat too stay away from his ass.

I laughed so hard I had to go check my makeup in the bathroom. When I came out a guy grabbed my hand. I pulled it away smiling and headed back to the bar area where I saw Ty.

Some nigga done requested us to bring him two bottles of Deleon upstairs.

She nodded her head and I looked up. It was a group of guys who were dripped in diamonds and gold and definitely looked like money.

Ok bet I'll go.

She carried the sign and sparklers and I followed behind with the bottles in a bucket of ice. As we got to their section upstairs all eyes were on them and some of them ate it up. I put the bottles on the table and turned to leave.

Where you going? A deep sexy voice spoke from the corner.

I smiled nervously not knowing why the hell I was nervous.

Ty spoke up for me.
We can serve y'all for a round or two

She winked at me and slapped my ass. Laughing I was back to being boss bitch Lena.

I gotchu love I headed over his way and he stood up. He was a tall had to be 6' or more nice muscular build and strong. He was cute very nice smile.

So whats your name?

Lena what's yours?

Dean. Nice to meet you Lena.

Have a drink? I had made him a Deleon and pineapple drink my new favorite mix.

Naw I don't drink thats for my boys. He held up a water bottle.

Ok you having fun? Is there something else I can get for you?

Im good just wanted to talk to you. You look good Lean but Im sure you already know that. The kicks caught my eye. He smiled.

I looked down at my shoes glowing under the black lights in the club. Id cry in the car about the amount of liquor spilled on my heels but Ill try to clean em good.

Yeah they will need a cleaning after tonight. Its my first day I didn't know any better

Hey Lena we gotta hit it. Ty came up behind me.

Ok. Well it was nice to meet you Dean try to have a little fun the nights almost over. I did my signature sexy smile and a wink and walked away. I didn't wait for a response or reply his low eyes told me all I needed to know. He wanted it.

Making our way back down stairs Ty stopped me.

Bitchhhhhhh do you know who the hell that was?

No who?

They play for the Bucs the one who got my number showed me his Super Bowl ring. She smiled so hard but tried to keep her cool.

I looked up and they were still watching us hard.

I told her they were watching and lets make em buy more bottles then. We went and grabbed some shooter shots to sell walking through the crowd. After about twenty minutes they called for another two bottles and some more chaser.

Ty and I gave each other a smile and a high five the tips tonight would be love. We were killin it and it wasn't even their busiest night. We were like Cedes and Ms Mississippi from P Valley.

Club Skye just created the dream team and they didn't even know it. I was officially a Skye Doll. Let the bankroll commence.