YOLO

Saturday morning came and I was excited to experience my first Saturday night at the club. I got the system down pack so I was rollin solo tonight and would check in with Ty when we needed to tag team a set.

Fixing a few drinks to deliver them to the upstairs VIP suite I saw the crowd part like the red sea. Heading the pack was Dean. Looking all good but casual he was sexy chocolate for sure. I dropped the drinks off then stopped at the bathroom to freshen up. Ty came in right behind me.

Bitches the niggas is outside tonight. She laughed.

Yassss bitch I saw the crew come in to the stage lets go get them bottles ready.

We checked each other to make sure we was looking good and headed to the stage. Dean sat in the back low key but the rest of the crew was already turning up. They had bitches shaking ass on the pole and everything.

Hey Dean wassup

Hey Lena how you been?

Good can I get you a drink? water? soda?

Naw I'm good tonight i wont be here long got an early flight just came to see your pretty face.

Oh ok where you headed?

Carolina for work.

Oh ok thats wassup well you know how to find me. Let me go get back to work.

He grabbed my hand as I walked away.

Wait shawty. I gotta order a bottle to get you to see me again?

I mean you aint call or text me so I guess so.

He smirked and shook his head.

Touchè

He released my hand and I walked away. He wanted me to beg and that shit was not going down.

Not letting the shit crush my spirits I did some tube shots in the crowd and just kept moving making moves and tips.

Shout out to our new Skye Doll Lenaaaaaaaa. Aye yall she thicker than a snicker. DJ Nephew said over the music.

He was a trip. Fun personality just wasnt my type ya know but I like him. Ty called me over our headsets so come to the stage for another order. At this point I was becoming uninterested. Either you tryna hang or you not the hard to get shit don't work for me. I took my precious time heading that way.

Hey Lena can we get another few bottles and get my bro some water

I looked at Dean who smiled holding up the empty water bottle.

Ok coming right up.

I came back with what they needed and hung around a few minutes as Ty poured them up some shots to take. The club was packed and it was so hot. I felt a hand on my bare ass. Turning around it was Dean.

He leaned down to my ear and whispered.
Let me taste you.

Now i was already hot but this sexy ass was gone have me soaking through my thong talking like that.

You gotta work to get this kitty daddy. She top shelf premium.

I bet she is. Licking his lips.

Take me out to dinner.

Sayless.

I headed to the back to cool off and heard moaning.

I peeked my head in and Ty was getting her pussy sucked and licked like a lollipop by one of the dudes from Dean crew. Her eyes were closed and head back as she held onto his head keeping him in place. I felt so wrong watching but my feet were stuck I couldn't move.

The moaning got louder and I snapped out of the live porno being made in front of me. I snuck back out as soon as I heard Ty scream Im cumming.

I went back out to the stage and was ready to let Dean handle his business. I was about to have juices coming down my leg soon. Sex was just what a bitch needed to end this special night.

I walked over to him and sat on his lap and whispered in his ear

Make sure you slide through tonight.

I ran my tongue slowly across the side of his ear and his body went stiff and I felt a monster poking me on my ass.

Go clock out.
He stood us up and slapped my ass.

My shift over soon I cant leave early Im still new

Hold on sweetheart I got it.

He signaled over to one of the security guards over the section and they came over talked to him then pulled out their phone.

A few minutes later the guard came back over to us.

You good to go Lena see you next week.

Next week? I asked in shock

Yeah I need you to come with me out of town for a few days I paid the bill.

I was speechless. This nigga really just paid the club for me to be off for three days.

But how am I going to make money if I'm not working?

He pulled out a knot of money from his pocket and put it in my fanny pack.

Now lets ride. Give your keys to my homie Rome he will take ya car home and park it. Text me the address.

I was scared and excited but you know the saying YOLO. Well I was about to ride off into the sunset and on his face.

Lets go.