Trae Day

It was finally party day and I was probably more excited than Trae was. We had been talking every day just getting to know each other and being friends. He was a great listener and full of great advice for my business moves. I invited him over so we could get dressed and ride together since I was his date. I went and got all glammed and pampered his treat. I told him I had my own money but he insisted. I had text Dean earlier in the week and told him I just wanted my peace back and that he didn't have to worry about me leaking the information. Karma and God would handle it for me. I was so blessed and grateful to be able to have my own place, car and not struggle to pay bills anymore. Life was good again.

I heard my phone ring and it was the security at the desk. "Ms. Lena we have a Trae down here should we let him up?"
"Yes please"
"Ok will do"

I went to the door when I heard him knocking.
"Hey you" I smiled all cheesy.
He was looking like a caramel chocolate bar fresh cut smooth skin and those eyes.
"Hey sexy" he leaned down and kissed my cheek walking in past me.
"I like yo spot its nice"
"Thank you. Make yourself comfortable the guest room is that way you have that side to yourself to get ready. My room is this way if you need anything but before we run late I better go start my process".
"Bet can I smoke out there?"
"Yeah go ahead"
As he put his bags down and headed to the balcony I turned on some music to get me in that club mood. I showered and got ready.

Two hours later it was time to go.
"Yo Lena you ready?" He yelled.
"Yes" I sprayed on some Chanel perfume and grabbed my clutch. Looking over my whole outfit  I think we did great picking this one out. I walked into the living room and he froze staring at me not saying anything. I got nervous. Was something wrong was something on my face.
Frowning and crossing my arms across my chest "what damn?"
"Nothing you are beautiful baby. Damn I might not want you to host I'm gone need you at my side all night looking that good" he licked his lips.
I eyed him up and down. "You don't look half bad yourself. Thank you"

We both just starred at each other as lust took over. His phone rung snapping us out of it. "Yo" he yelled. "Ight we coming" he hung up.

"We gotta go baby girl come on" he reached for my hand pulling me into him and keeping his hand on my waist. "Happy Birthday Trae" "This is just the birthday present I wanted". I looked away feeling my cheeks get warm.

We got in his black G- Wagon and headed to the club

We got in his black G- Wagon and headed to the club. He valet parked and he came around to help me put of the truck. Cameras flashed and people were everywhere. I guess I didn't know how well known Trae really was. I saw his sister Meka and then his baby momma Tammie. The bitch was bad so I could see why he put up with her shit but she wasnt me.
Meka