Fresh Start

I ended up falling asleep and got some of the best sleep I got in a long time. I had 40 missed calls and 30 text. Dean was losing his shit. I text my mom back first letting her know I was good. Then I told Ty I fell asleep and would come to the club tonight. Then Dean ass went from baby please to bitch you better not. I laughed at his ass and was ready to start my day. I had a message from Trae too.

Trae: You must have snuck out 😏
Lena: Goodmorning 😏

I made a call to my doctor and asked for an emergency appointment. I was able to squeeze in to get checked for STDs and anything else Dean may have given me. It was pampering day. I got a fresh lace nails toes and lashes after crying mine off yesterday.

Trae: You good?
Lena: Better than good. I'm a free women
Trae: Oh shit
Lena: 😜

I knew Dean was at practice so I went to the house to get my stuff. I packed as fast as I could taking any trace of me living there out. I even ripped and threw away all of our pictures off the walls. I loved his place but id find me a nice spot too.

I put everything in a storage unit and went back to my hotel to shower and eat. I was moving so fast but Im glad I got it all done. I left his house key on the counter and locked everything back up. Revenge was coming and he would beg for mercy.

Trae: You going to work tonight?
Lena: Yeah ill be there
Trae: Bet we there
Lena Ight

After checking my account I saw I had about 50k in my checking and 40k in my savings plus the 80k from Dean in cash in my deposit box. I was a lil short of my goal but Id make it work.

My mom called for the second time so I answered.

"Hey ma"
"Hey baby how you holding up?"
"Im good I got some stuff handled this morning"
"That's good. Listen I was talking to your dad about you wanting to move. And before you start I didn't tell him everything."
"Ok mom" I rolled my eyes she lying.
"Anyway Joan next door is moving to Texas for work and she is renting out her house and a condo over in Tampa where you work. I know you don't want the house its too big for just you but she said if you want the condo she would feel comfortable letting you stay for cheap long as you can keep the place up"
"Tell her I'll take it"
"She said she will take it Joan" she said trying to cover the phone.
I heard them talking in the background.
"Ok baby she is going to send you the address and we will meet you there shortly so you can see it"
"Ok thanks mom I'll be there"

I hung up and said a prayer. I hope its nice and in my budget lord knows I didn't want to move back with my parents.

As I pulled up to the building I saw them waiting for me at the entrance. I parked in a visitor spot and got out. The building was right by the water so hopefully he was on the side and it had a view.

"Hey Lena" Joan pulled me in for a hug. Id known her my whole life being our neighbor. She was more like an aunt to me.
"Hey Aunty Joan"
I hugged my parents and my dad held me tighter than usual confirming that my mom ran her mouth.
"What happened to your arm Lena?" My mom noticed the cast first.
"I hurt it at work this is old I get it off next week" I lied forgetting about the thing.
She eyes me then looked at my dad who shook his head.

We headed up and got off on almost the top floor.
"Ok Lena you wont hurt my feelings if you don't like it ok" Joan laughed
She opened the door and my mouth fell open. This was better than Deans spot. She was on the Ocean side and it was so beautiful.
"It has two bedrooms and three bathrooms. Walk in closets and a trash chute in the hall there. I'm having my clothes moved out tomorrow and the furniture too if you have your own"
" How much per month?"
"What's your budget you know I can work with you. I may sell it in a few years if I can though"
"Can I rent to own?"
"Thats a good idea" my dad spoke up.
"I didn't think of that yeah we can work that out too"
"Ok great I can give you 10k tomorrow as a down payment"
They all looked at me crazy.
"Where did you get that kind of money Lena?" My mom asked first
"I save mom"
"Ok I'll get paper work together and get with you tomorrow wow. I guess its yours then" she handed me a set of key fobs and keys.
I was so excited I was buying a condo this was so crazy and I was so blessed.
"Thank you Aunty Joan" I hugged her neck so tight I nearly knocked her down.
"You're welcome. Do you want the furniture too?"
"Yes I'll pay you for everything"
" Joan send me the bill Ill cover the furniture" my dad cut in.
I jumped up and down like a little kid. This nightmare of a life was slowly turning into a blessing. I checked everything out and I didn't want to leave.
Aunty Joan wanted to get her  things moved out and have it deep cleaned for me so we agreed on me moving in and taking it over next week. Which was perfect since I had my hotel room for a week.
Tonight I celebrate. Got rid of a dog ass nigga and got a new place bigger and better. Big Boss Shit.

 Big Boss Shit

Lenas new condo from Aunty Joan