The Game

Before I knew it his alarm went off. It felt like we had just went to sleep.

We got up showered and he headed out. His homie was dropping some clothes off for me and giving me a ride to the airport. When he text me my boarding pass I saw we were going to New Orleans. My favorite place to visit I was excited.

I text my parents and Ty for some reason I felt more comfortable letting her know since she knew who I was with if some shit happened. Pushing my worried to the side I headed first class to Nola. Yassss babyyyy

I was pretty much on my own as Dean had to be with the team but we FaceTimed and text as we could. He made sure I didn't need anything and I knew where to be and when for pampering, shopping and my hotel room was fit for a queen. My snapchat was loving it.

I loved football but I didn't keep up with it much but I did do my research to see Dean was a star player and a big deal to the team. I found some cute jeans in the bags he had packed and I was excited to be his arm candy after the game. I kept it sexy but classy pairing the e a pair of heels  and a white crop tank top I found in the mall. Hair flat ironed bone straight and makeup was a natural light beat.

I got a family pass and was ushered to a suite with other family and friends. I was nervous because I didn't know anyone and everyone else seemed to be talking and mingling. I decided to send Dean some luck

Lena: Goodluck today 😘😘
Dean: Thank you sweetheart. You make it in safe?
Lena: Yea im in the suite now
Dean: Ok bet. I'll see you after the game have fun.
Lena: Cant wait 🥰

During the game Deans name was called several times and there was a group cheering so I moved closer to them. I saw one of the guys from the club so he introduced me to some of Deans family and friends. It was a good game and I enjoyed their company. Deans team won 34-27.

As we headed out they told me to tag along as they were headed to meet the players at the gates. I bought some things to take back to my parents. Players started coming out and fans were lined up outside the gate waiting to get a glimpse or an autograph.

Dean came walking out looking like a bag of money. Just sexy chocolate and we locked eyes and he hit me with that smile again. I was melting. He hugged his family and dapped his homies then made his way to me.

Hey you. I smiled and hugged his neck.

You might be a goodluck charm

I have that kind of power ya know

He kissed me then grabbed my hand to walk out.

We all headed to the team bus and thats where we parted ways. I was a lil sad but then Dean text me.

Im sleeping with you tonight baby girl turn that frown upside down.

I smiled and headed back to my room to get ready.

My phone rung interrupting my shower. Expecting Dean I jumped out and grabbed a towel quick. Running to the phone to see it was Ty.

Bitchhhhh

I laughed so hard I knew she was ready for girl talk.

Hoe my new boo is on the way im tryna get fresh

I seen yo ass girl holding that nigga hand all on IG. The team was taking pictures and you was all in there bitch lookin all good.

Awww shit. They trippin they tryna get me cussed out when I got home. Yea I was single but I was dangling a few carrots to some potential donors dammit.

I heard the door chime to open.

Ty i gotta go I'll be back in town tomorrow.
Ok bye bitch fuck em good muah

I hung up and turned to see Dean looking like a dog in heat licking his lips. I smiled and let my wet hair down from the messy bun.

Hey baby girl I see you left the shower on for us.

I was actually just getting out and Ty ass called cause she saw us on the gram.

Yeah my phone been blowing up too. But its straight you good long as no crazy baby daddies gone be at my head next game.

Naw neva that.

Come here.

I walked over and he picked me up making the towel fall down.

You so perfect look at this ass.

The one you said you wanted to taste? I smirked.

Oh yeah let me get to it then.

We had sex the rest of the night. Where he had the energy after playing a game Id never know but I held my own this round. Had em sleep like a baby.

We flew out separate the next morning but I caught an Uber back to his place. We spent the next few days together hanging out and getting to know each other. He had practice and film days and plays to learn but I was there waiting for him afterwards.

I took the time to go home and check on things and actually drive my car back to his place. Things were like a fairytale but I kept it cool. I knew better than to fall too fast too hard thats how you get hurt. We just chilled and went with the flow no conversation about titles or whats what just did what came natural. He told me about his dreams and I shared mine. He was a great conversationalist and gave me some advice on a-lot of things I wanted to pursue.

I was enjoying Dean and he seemed to like having me around too. I cooked and helped him meal prep and study his playbook while we cuddled on the couch watching tv some nights. I was not excited to leave but I was heading home in the morning as he got ready to leave for another away game.

Im back to work tomorrow.
Yeah about that.

He closed his book and grabbed my feet to rub them.

I need you to quit the club.
What? I just got the job Dean.
Yeah but I mean you cant be walking around no club for tips. You my lady now shawty. I got you.

I was quiet thinking about what he was saying.

Ok so lets make a deal. I work at the club a few nights and change up my clothes? Im trying to save for a new car get a business going and get out but I have to work Dean. Its the fastest way to make money safely.
Two nights. The end. And if the shit interfere with yo ass making me home cooked meals when I get back in town you gotta quit.

He started licking my toes. My eyes rolled in the back of my head. He knew i was not going to debate or fight anything he said at this point.