Island Getaway

Lena POV

I was in full business mode once I got my space. The first thing I had set up was a back room and office for me to feel comfortable. I had a door in my office that led to what was now a bedroom with a full bathroom. I didn't want to have to use the same bathroom as customers. I also wanted to relax when needed without driving all the way home on long night events. I was so busy working that Trae thought I didn't notice he was working more than usual too. He invited me to come to the island to meet his parents this weekend and I was so nervous. He was bringing Deuce with us so I at least had my buddy to talk to when Trae was busy. I know he was gonna be trying to figure stuff out with his dad.

"Hey babe you all packed?" Trae yelled out coming in the door.
I grabbed my new Louis Vutton luggage and wheeled it out of my room. "Yes babe im ready"
He licked his lips and eyed me up and down. "If Duece wasn't waiting for us I would bend yo ass over right here in the kitchen". I instantly became wet and he knew it too. "I know daddy" I teased and gave him a kiss. He rubbed on my ass his favorite thing to do. I was ready to ride him like a cowgirl. We hadn't seen each other much we were both in and out the house so we needed this. His phone rung showing Deuce was calling. "Damn" he groaned. "Raincheck" i smiled and grabbed my stuff so we could go. He loaded everything up and we went to get Deuce from Tammy. Once we got him we headed to the airport but we went a way I never saw before. "Where are we going?" "Private jet" he pointed and I saw the entrance to the hanger. "Trae are you serious?" I was like a kid at Disney for the first time. I had never been on a private jet before. "It's the only way to get to the island babe" he laughed.

Deuce and I might as well had both been kids in a candy store we were so excited and having a great time ok our flight

Deuce and I might as well had both been kids in a candy store we were so excited and having a great time ok our flight. When it was time to land i saw a beautiful island with a few houses and helicopters and three planes. We landed amongst the planes then took a helicopter to the house. I thought Trae's house was massive this was something from a movie. "This is where they live?" "Yes babe" he held my hand.

Jada (Traes mom) We walked up to the door and it flung open wide

Jada (Traes mom)
We walked up to the door and it flung open wide. "My baby" a women ran out that was glowing like the sun. They hugged and then Deuce ran up and grabbed her leg. "GG" he shouted with excitement. "Hey my Deuce" she swung him around and he laughed. Once they stopped she looked at me and smiled. "Mom this is Lena. Lena this is my mom Jada" Trae introduced us. I extended my hand to her "Nice to meet you Mrs Jada" she eyed Trae and laughed. "Girl you got my son on this island give me a hug" she pulled me in and I laughed but hugged her back. "Ma" Trae groaned. "Hey big head" we turned to see his sister Meka standing at the door. "TT" Deuce ran over to her for some more loving.