Daddy's Home

Thank you MoHendrix31 for feedback and support.
Ok are y'all ready for some action because things are always good until....
Like Share Comment 💕

I was excited to have Dean back home for a few days before he had to go back to practice or a game. I set up a date night for us on a private boat. Now I just needed to go find a nice outfit.
"Dean you wanna go to the mall?"
"Yeah i need some shoes" he stood up.
We kissed and got dressed and I told him I'd drive.

"Babe you know I barely fit in that truck" he flexed his muscles
"Boy please brang yo ass. You tryna be incognito today anyway"

He wore a hate shades and barely any jewelry trying to stay low key from fans. Sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't. I drove us to International Mall where the high end designer stores were. If nothing else Dean had spoiled me rotten. I never paid for anything he gave me money but still swiped his card. Dream come true.

As we shopped we were enjoying being back together after his London game. Holding hands and kissing every now and then. We walked into a menswear store and I usually find a seat and let him do his thing. So as im scrolling on my phone I hear my name.

"Lena wassup"
I look up into those dark sexy eyes from the club.
"Hey Trae" i say nervously.
"What you doin here?"
My heart starts racing oh shit Dean.
"Im here with my boyfriend"
As I stand up Dean walks up and even behind the shades I can tell he looking crazy at me.
"Oh my fault I'll let yall get to it. I'll catch you later" and he winks. Why the hell did he do that. I just smiled and turned to Dean.
"Babe you find everything ok?"
"Who the fuck was that?" He asked barely above a whisper.
"Oh just a guy from the club who was celebrating his sister's birthday no one special" i look at my phone nervously trying to play it cool.
"Let's go" he snatches his bags up and walks out the store.

As we leave I saw Trae and his whole crew at the food court. Dean took off his shades and his eyes would shoot me dead if they could. Once we got to the car Dean insisted on driving. The car ride was awkward and silent until my notifications sounded. I checked my phone and had a Dm from Trae. I didn't even open it just silenced my phone.

Soon as we got in the house Dean threw his bags down and was in my face.

"You fuck that nigga?"
"No what are you talking about and why are you yelling in my face?"
I turned to walk away and he snatched my arm. I immediately felt a pop and a burning sensation in my arm. I screamed out in pain.
"Did you fuck him?"
"No" i cried trying to get my arm out of his grasp. He was too strong. He let me go and i fell to the floor crying. I felt sharp pain in my arm from my wrist to my elbow. Before I could say anything I saw Dean going through my purse searching it. He pulled out my phone and I stood up.

"Give me my phone what are you doing?"
"If i see you talking yo this nigga and you lied to me im fuckin you up"
I reached for my phone and he mushed me so hard i fell into the side table hard making the glass shatter. I could barely breathe before Dean was on top of me pulling me up by my hair.

"So the nigga bold huh"
I couldn't even form words to respond the table knocked the wind out of me. My arm was hurting and now he was pulling my hair at the roots. I cried out to him to stop.

"Dean please stop" I sobbed uncontrollably.
"Get the fuck out my house" he shouted in my face releasing my hair. I shrieked in fear be would strike me again.

I scurried around barely able to see through the tears in my eyes. I grabbed my phone keys and purse. As i was headed to the garage I heard him punch something and I moved faster. Just as i was backing out he came running out.

"Wait Lena" he shouted and hit the button to close the garage.
I was holding my breathe trying to find a way out of here.
He rushed to my door and yanked it open. I covered my face trying to block any blow he came to deliver. Instead he picked me up out the car and carried me back inside.

"No I'm leaving" i kicked and screamed trying to tell him to put me down.
He ignored me punching on him and took me upstairs to our room.

He turned on the water in the shower then put me down on my feet.

Moving my hair from my face he cupped my face.

"Baby I'm sorry ok. Im so sorry I don't know what came over me I was just hurt ok. I will never do that again ok" he begged and pleaded.

I stood there stunned at how quick he went from a raging bull to that soft spoken guy i met in the club. He reaches for my arm but i flinch away in pain.

"Dean please just let me go. I wanna go home" I barely recognized my own voice. It was so small and scared.

"You are home baby I'm so sorry" I saw his eyes tear up.

"Let me fix it ok. I'll fix it I swear" he pleaded. I was defeated and hurting. Nodding I started taking off my clothes. Dean helped me and got in the shower with me snd washed me up. I just stood there still in a trance. Once we got out I stopped in front of the mirror. My body was covered in small cuts and bruises from him and the table. I felt the tears start again. He wrapped me in a towel and carried me to the bed. He dressed me and combed my hair gently.

" I'll take you to a doctor" he looked down at the floor like he was still embarrassed about his actions. I was hurting so bad I agreed i needed something for the pain.

We drove for about an hour to a big house in a gated community.

"Where are we?"
"One of the team doctors"
He rubbed my leg and just the pressure of his hand hurt. I looked and saw I had bruises and cuts on my leg too. I didn't know I was crying again until I tasted the salt mixing with the blood from my busted lip. What the fuck was happening to me.

We went inside and I recognized the guy but as he talked my ears became mute I just followed him into a room and he handed me some pills to take. Once I took them I was slowly losing conscious.