Da Burg

I woke up the next morning sore hungover and tired. I was too hungry to stay asleep so I got up took a quick shower and headed out for some breakfast from my favorite spot. Mama Fayes.

I hit I- 275 South and headed to St. Pete where I grew up. I loved St. Pete but got dammit you couldn't pay for peace anywhere in the city so I had to bounce and head north county.

PPark had its moments but nothing compared to da burg.

I pulled up in the lot knowing damn well every nigga that worked for the city was finna be in here taking all the fresh fish. I got out anyway and headed to the door.

Aye Lena a voice yelled

Laughing I turned around I knew that voice anywhere. My no good ass ex-boyfriend Jason from my high school days. He had every bitch in the school tryna get a piece and here I was the lil shy girl who he played like a fiddle.

Had my ass doing his homework and all while he was hunchin them dirty ass hoes on the trail behind the football field.

Wassup Jay

Shit chillin where you been? You dont be on the scene or around much no more.

Yeah I be in and out city way too small. You been ight? How the kids and the wife? I smirked

Go head on now. It was supposed to be you anyway.

This nigga still aint shit I dodged a bullet. He got one of the skeezers from school pregnant our senior year they been on and off ever since. They got engaged last time he got caught cheating on her. Just crazy ass shit.

Yea ight well take care im hungry let me get in here in this line.

You still look good as hell Lena damn.

I ignored the last comment and walked off making sure my ass jiggled so he know even more he fumbled big time on losing me.

I looked in the back to make sure my favorite cook Lawrence was back there and he was.

Heyyyyy

Hey girl I got some fresh fish coming out I got you right here.

Thank You let me get cheese grits and eggs on the side too.

After I grabbed my food I headed back home to eat and get some stuff done for the day. On the way home I got a call from a number I didn't recognize.

Hello

Bitch you up and at it already huh?

I laughed. Ty ass was lit on a regular I see that wasn't just her work mood.

Im about to eat then chill until work tonight wassup?

I'm tryna slide to the mall for some new work stuff you wanna ride?

Yeah ill send the addy. Come scoop me.

I got changed into something cute but casual being a Skye Doll you had to keep up with your appearance more than ever. Promoting the club and bringing out the crowd was the key to making more money and bigger tips.

By the time Ty got there I was ready to go I needed to talk to her about the dudes from last night anyway. I was feeling Dean a lil bit it was just something about him.

I got in her Hard top blacked out Jeep. It was niceeeeeee as Tiffany Haddish says. If her working at the club got her this I just hit the jackpot and found my dream job.

So whats up with you and chocolate drop from last night?

Oh Dean, he cool I guess I haven't heard from him yet and a bitch will not text him first lookin thirsty af.

True true. Well his patnah already on my line tryna go for round two on Saturday so we got tonight to get right and then tomorrow its prime time. I made his ass book the stage out.

Damn fr Ty? You hit the jackpot they gone break bread for sho. Hell I brought home $1100 last night and thats bomb for a Sink or Swim Thursday night.

Yuppp thats why im tryna get some new shit to wear Saturday so they can see all this ass shake.

She did a lil twerk while she drove. We laughed and talked like we had known each other for years. We hit up store after store looking for the perfect outfits.

I found a black thong leotard with a black and white stripe belt. I had to put my fanny pack for change and tips in the front so this was perfect. I found some hightop Jordan 1s to pair it with and I was ready. Ty found a rainbow looking onesie with diamonds all over it. The bitch was bad fa sho.

We finished shopping and dropped me back off. I knew I had to step my twerk game up if I wanted to make real bank. I put on some shorts some Tom G and was in the mirror making my ass clap the rest of the night. I could smell the money comin my way like people smelled the rain.