Promise

Trae POV

The smell of bacon woke me up and I reached over to feel cold covers. Lena must be cooking breakfast. Her and that got damn Peloton workout every morning she always got up early. I grabbed my phone and saw several text and calls I didn't know I slept so long it was 11:00.
"Bae" I called out to her. "Coming" she yelled back. A few minutes later she came in with a tray of food. "Breakfast in bed aww shit you must want something big?" I teased her. "Wellll" she smiled all big. I knew her ass like a book now. She was shy and quiet but had a mouth when she needed to also. One that i loved to smother with kisses when she acted up. My dick got hard looking at her holding my breakfast in some little shorts and a bra. Sexy even with a bonnet on her head yeah I loved her ass for real.
"Eat with me and talk to me baby" I grabbed the fork and dug in. All my favorites she definitely was up to something. Eggs bacon grits and Texas toast.

"Ok so I really want to start my business I been taking it slow but Im ready now and I need a job. You give me money but I need my own money babe" she gave me those puppy dog eyes. Grabbing a piece of my bacon I contemplated it. I was about to get real busy and maybe this would keep her busy. I had to make sure she is safe first.

"Lets go check a few places out today and make the move then" i kissed her cheek. "Ahhhh" she screamed with excitement. Jumping off the bed she got up and did a dance.
"You so silly bro fr" I threw a pillow at her.
"Ok Im finna go clean up then we can get ready to go" she stole a piece of my turkey bacon and ran off.

I hit D up to see what was up with him and dem niggas we had held in the trap house.
"Yo" D answered.
"We good?"
"Yeah all good"
"Aight I gotta do some stuff with Lean Bean but I'm gone slide through there when we done"
He laughed he had given Lena the nickname Lean Bean when our phones and shit was tapped. We still had folks working on that too. Shit was crazy as hell right now and I'm sitting here eating breakfast in bed. That's how bad I had it for her. Lena was my breath of fresh air, my light and my peace. Her hard to get ass was worth the wait for sure.
"Bet I got some shit working too so we can link up later later" he added.
"Bet" i ended the call.

I got up and took my stuff to the kitchen and helped finish cleaning up. One thing about Lena this got damn house was always spotless and if it wasn't she was about to clean it or she was reorganizing it. My phone rung just as she got in the shower. It was my sister returning my call im sure.
"Sis wassup"
"Whats up big head why you called me so late you know I be sleep"
"Yeah my fault"
"So whats up?"
"How things on the island been? I been thinking about coming for a lil bit to visit maybe bring Deuce and Lena"
"It's been good. You know I be with ma. Pops been on some other shit I don't know whats up with him. He been outside on the phone all morning walking and throwing shit around. Ma went out to see was something wrong and he snapped on her ass. You know me I pulled out my strap cause I don't know whats wrong. Ya momma stopped me and told me to take a few days off."
My blood was boiling something wasn't right and I needed to get there and see him face to face.
"Yeah let me move some shit around I'll be there next week. He trippin."
"He definitely is talking to my momma like that" I heard the other side of her that I know he wouldn't like. My sister was a killer wait not just a killer she was an assassin. You would never know looking at her because she was so small and always looked like she was on the way to model or to party. But she was my best shooter and usually because it was who they least expected.
"Down tiger" we both laughed.
"Just keep ya eyes and ears open try to peep whats up and keep me posted. I'll do a surprise visit next week"
"Ok love you"
"Love you too"
When I hung up Lena was oiling her body and I was trying to focus on our task for the day. It was hard not to snatch her lil ass up and put a baby in her like right now. She was so beautiful and smart just the perfect package.

I got in the shower and turned in on cold I wasn't going to kill her excitement today. We got dressed and headed out to look at a few places. The first place we didn't even get out the agent looked shady and he was twenty minutes late so we left before he even got there. The second place was a little further away but it was close to alot of places so location wise it was great. It had a huge space and a garden area in the back of it fenced off. The asking price for leasing was high but it was a huge space.
Her eyes lit up when she saw the office space of it. "You like it?" I asked. "I love it" she beamed and i swore I saw a tear fall down her cheek. "Ok keep looking around I'm going to go talk to him about it" "ok babe" she walked out the office into the garden.

After talking for about an hour we negotiated a sweet deal for the place and I let her handle everything from there. He was able to have his assistant create the lease while we were there and email it over for us to review and sign online.  We left with keys in hand and my big crybaby ass baby cried soon as we got in the car.

" I really did it" she smiled and wiped her tears.
"Congratulations baby yes you did and all by yourself" She had money saved and paid her lease up for the year. "Thank you let me call my parents. They won't believe this"

I text D to set up something special for her.
Trae: Aye D Gigi still do the decor shit?
D: Yea she playing in her lil office now she just got some shit in the mail. Got Amazon boxes everywhere in the bitch
Trae: LOL 😂 ight tell sis I need her asap to set up something nice for Lean Bean. She finally got her spot.
D: Thats wassup tell sis congratulations good shit. They need to work together they both doing the same shit lol
Trae: Yea tell sis hook it up nice for me. I'll keep her out and about for a few hours.
D: She said she charging yo ass a last minute booking fee 😂
Trae: Money Goood 😂🤣
D: She said she gotchu give her until 5
Trae: Bet cause we need to link anyway. I'll celebrate with her then link at the spot with you like 9
D: Bet

"Baby im so excited" she played with the new keys in her hand.
"I know I'm proud of you babe. I got a few contractors on speed dial. I'll send them your information next week so you can have them come start working on the place"
"Thank you daddy" she teased.
"Ight keep on you gone be a mommy" we both laughed. Little did she know I was so serious. I wouldn't do it any time soon but she definitely was my wife to be and mother of my baby girl.
We headed to a few stores, got some lunch and then I got the text that things were ready at the house.
When we got there I made sure to let her walk in first.

"Babe" she gasped

"Babe" she gasped. Gigi definitely did her thing. She had roses all over the house but the bedroom was setup too.
"How did you do this?"
"D lady Gigi does it"
" I need her on my team this is bomb babe" she eyed every detail. She took pictures and videos of everything.
"Open your gifts" I grabbed my rolling tray and headed to the balcony. That was my favorite part of her spot. She brought all the bags outside following me. Her lil clingy ass.
I had them get her a Ipad, Mac Book and a few other office things. She had a laptop but I know she would want one for her office too.
"Baby you are too good to me" she straddled my lap.
"You deserve it baby girl. You are a dream come true"
"Promise me forever" she looked into my eyes.
I put my blunt down and held onto her tighter.
"Lena you got me babe. I'm not going no where I belong to you"
"Forever?"
"Forever" I kissed her soft lips. She moaned into my mouth. "Daddy let's go inside" she kissed on my neck. She aint know how bad I wanted to keep her hostage in the house and not share her with a soul.
"Come on" I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder she laughed.
After two rounds of dickin her down she was down. Hell so was I but I know I had to go meet D. I left her soaking in a hot bubble bath.
"Ok babe love you don't wait up I gotta handle shit with D but Ill be back" "Ok babe love you too im tired Im gonna clean some of this up then go to sleep. I'll leave my ringer on if you need me" I kissed her softly. She was so beautiful in her natural state. No weave no makeup no extras just her and she was stunning. I need to get this shit figured out and fast so I can give her and Deuce my all.