Entry #1- The Dancing Duo

January 1, 2013

*Vehement St, The Town's Square*

Music booms everywhere amongst the entire square. People everywhere walk over to the middle of the town square to see what was going on. Hundreds upon thousands of people were crowding a circle. And right inside the big crowd circle is a young man who just flipped right down to the ground and another young man jumping right over him and landing on his feet. Everyone cheers for the dancing duo as they put money inside the metal cases near them. They finish off their dance and thank everyone who gave them money.

Jimin- HYUNG WE DID AWESOME TODAY!!!!

Hoseok- You did an awesome flip Jimin.

Jimin- Thanks hyung!! It was your trust that gave me the strength!

Hoseok- We made just enough to be fed for the night. Where do you wanna go??

Jimin- uhm.. I don't know. Let's walk around until we find somewhere.

Hoseok- Sure.

Jimin and Hoseok pack their stuff up and start walking. As they walk around, they find a restaurant and eat there. After eating, they pay and walk out while holding their gear. Both look around the streets and see many people sitting on mats or cardboard all around the sidewalk. They make a turn at the end of the sidewalk and are now standing in front of an old abandoned house that looks fairly haunted from the outside.

Hoseok- Well looks like we got a roof today.

Jimin- pffft you think anyone's gonna come here with the rumor that's been spreading about it.

Hoseok- Fair point.

Jimin- let's go!!!

Jimin drags his hyung's arm and they run inside the house. They settle down their equipment on the ground by the door and walk towards the living room area where they remove the cloth that was over the two couches and dust it off. They lie down and immediately fall asleep.

—————————————————————

*3 am*

Jimin suddenly wakes up after he hears a rattling sound from the door. At first he lets it slide thinking that it's just his imagination but when he hears it a second time he gets scared. He didn't want to wake Hoseok up knowing how tired he was. He slowly gets down from the sofa and walks towards the door. He grabs a stick he found next to the sofa and yank the door open ready to hit the intruder but stops when he sees a girl who was about to scream. He immediately drops the stick and covers her mouth shut before her screaming could heard.

Jimin- (whisper yells) who the heck are you??!

Rosé- mmmmmmffff.

Jimin- oh..

He lets her mouth go and drags her out.

Rosé- hey whoa stop dragging me!!!

Jimin- now answer my question.

Rosé- uhhhh what was it again??!

Jimin- do not test me!!

Rosé- alright.. Roseanne. Just call me that.

Jimin- alright "rOsEaNnE" why are you here?

Rosé- Because it's an empty house that's haunted and the only house that I won't get kicked out of...

Jimin- huh??

Rosé- you are so damn clueless. Idiot I'm homeless. I found this place and I came here to sleep. But I met you instead. Just my luck.