Entry #23- Caught in Between

March 5, 2013

*Lobby*

Momo was running away from Rosé and Lisa who were continuing to pester her about what she did with Hoseok after they sneaked out the day before.

Momo- guys please stop!!!

Rosé- come on Unnie just tell us!!!

Lisa- we just wanna know what you guys did?

Momo- we hung out!!!! That's it!!

Rosé- but something must've happened!!!

Momo- NOTHING HAPPENED!!!!

Lisa- Aw come on Unnie!!! Tell us!!!!

Momo- LEAVE ME ALONEEE!!!

Momo continued to run away from the two crazy maknaes when suddenly she bumped into a hard chest and fell. She braced for impact with the ground but it never happened. Instead she felt an arm around her waist protecting her from falling. Rosé and Lisa stood still watching the scene unfold.

Rosé- (whispers) pssst Lisa, you got popcorn?

Lisa- (hits Rosé on her forehead) you fool, why would I have popcorn with me?

Rosé- ow!!

Lisa- shhhh she's about to open her eyes.

And indeed Lisa was right. Momo had closed her eyes thinking she was going to fall to the ground but when she felt herself being held by someone, she opened her eyes and saw the person who was holding her. The same sweet and caring sunshine smile that graced her last night was gracing her now.

Hoseok- are you alright?

Momo- y-yeah...

Hoseok helped her stand upright and she thanked him for saving her. She felt really awkward so she started looking everywhere but at him. Rosé and Lisa were watching Hoseok look at Momo fondly. He didn't feel awkward at all. Rather he found it kind of cute that she was looking here and there. Just then, Jimin and Jungkook come from behind the two girls and was about to call Hoseok when both girls covered their mouths before they could ruin the moment between the two in front of them all.

Rosé- (whisper shouts) HEY YOU SHORTIE SHUT UP!!

Jimin- MMMFHHFH

Lisa- shhhh!!!!

Jungkook- (muffled) why?!?!

Lisa- huh??

Jungkook signals her to move her hand out of his mouth and she quickly took it off, followed by Rosé who took hers off of Jimin.

Jungkook- I asked why?

Lisa grabbed his face and tilted it to the side making him look at Momo and Hoseok.

Lisa- that's why.

Rosé- awie their so cute!!!!

Jungkook- um....

Jimin- don't you think it's a little rude to stare at them?

Rosé- why?

Jungkook- maybe cuz you two are being a little creepy....

Lisa- us???

Rosé- CREEPY!!

Rosé shouted a little too loudly making all the attention including Momo and Hoseok's to go on her. She awkwardly laughs and hides behind Lisa.

Jungkook- Hobi hyung they were— MMMFHFHHSHS

Before Jungkook could say anything Lisa covered his mouth and dragged him out of the building. Hoseok was completely confused as well as Momo. Jimin just told Hoseok that he was going to the grocery store to buy some stuff to which the elder nodded. Rosé ran back to her room feeling embarrassed about yelling so loud leaving only Momo and Hoseok at the lobby.