Entry #3- Mom my beloved

January 5, 2013

The door opens and a group of people enter the cafe, Tea and Coffee. The quiet and peaceful atmosphere of the cafe gets interrupted by a group of loud and rude men. They sit by the window and beckon a waiter to come to them. A young man walks towards them with a small notepad.

Jin- Good afternoon, I'm Seokjin. You're waiter for today.

Seon ho- OMG ITS YOU!!

Jin- excuse me?

Seon ho- hey you're that dropout!! Remember me! Lee Seon ho. I was in you class. Guys looks it's that dropout.

Jin- sir please this is a public establishment. Just tell me what you want.

Seon ho- hahaha of course you'd end up working here. People of your status always work here.

Jin- uh huh.

Seon ho- look at all of us!!! We're all in higher positions than you. And you're still just a mere minimum wage slave.

Jin- ....

Seon ho- you don't even deserve this job after what you did to that poor girl.

Jin- I DID NOT DO THAT!! YOU AND I BOTH KNOW WHO REALLY DID THAT!!

Seon ho- ohhh so why were you found with her??? And why'd she point at you when she had all the time to show who really did it.

Jin- I-

Seon ho- thought so. Now get me and my friends 4 cappuccinos and chocolate cake.

Jin- ...

Seon ho- NOW!

Xiumin- what's going on here??

Seon ho- who are you?

Xiumin- Manager of this establishment.

Seon ho- so you're the manager.

Xiumin- any problems?

Seon ho- why would you hire someone like him??

Xiumin- excuse me??

Seon ho- you realize you hired a dropout.

Xiumin- I'm aware.

Seon ho- do you know that he's also a cheater?

Xiumin- huh??

Seon ho- he stole answers for a big college entrance exam and tried to hide it thinking he'd get away with it.

Xiumin- ohh that. That was never proved was it??

Seon ho- yes, yes it was. By the girl herself.

Xiumin- I hired him because he was capable of handling the job. Whatever happens in his personal life is not my business and it shouldn't be yours either. Now Jin get back to work.