Entry #20- Hyung's Comfort

February 28, 2013

It has been a few weeks after Valentine's Day and it is now the last day of February. Lisa and Jungkook felt awkward to talk after what happened between them, Tae tried to apologize and make it up to Jennie who is still ignoring him, Rosé was still conflicted over her feelings for Jimin, Jihyo and Namjoon started talking more with each other, Momo and Hoseok started walking home together, Nayeon and Yoongi discussed more about their dreams and future and finally Jin continued to make it up to Jisoo after eating her chicken during their date.

*Jin's Apartment*

Yoongi finished eating his breakfast and got ready for his deliveries. He remembered about the song that he promised to give Nayeon so he grabs them before leaving out the door. Since Jin had work that day as well, he called Jungkook who had a day off to come stay with his mother. Jungkook agreed and came over before Yoongi left. Yoongi gave him all the instructions to take care of Jin's mom.

—————————————————————

*Lobby*

{text}

Nayeon- I'll meet you in the lobby to pick up the song.

Seeing the text, Yoongi came to the lobby and waited for her. As he waited, he saw Taehyung sitting on the stairs outside. He noticed how upset Tae looked so he walked up to him.

 He noticed how upset Tae looked so he walked up to him

Yoongi- Taehyung ah??

Taehyung- oh hey hyung.

Yoongi- what's wrong?

Taehyung- nothing. I just um...

Yoongi- I know when something's wrong with you? What happened? You can talk to me.

With that, Tae wrapped his arms around Yoongi.

Yoongi- T—

Tae- just for now... please.

Yoongi stays silent. He pats Tae's back as the younger hugs him. After a few minutes, he lets go and felt much better.

Yoongi- now that you've invaded my personal space, I think I deserve an answer now.