Entry #28- Future Fear and Drinks

June 15, 2023

Jisoo- YOU DID WHAT?!?!?!!

Lisa hides herself behind Nayeon and Momo as all the girls watch Jisoo explode in anger.

Lisa- Unnie I didn't mean to. He just—

Jisoo- JUST WHAT?!?! DO YOU REALIZE WHAT THIS IS GOING TO DO TO US?!?!

Lisa- I'm sorry Unnie. I'll fix this I promise. I'll call our manager first thing tomorrow and fix a schedule to meet with him.

Jisoo- Li—

Jennie- ok that's enough. Lisa just fix this mess right now. And try to steer clear of the public for a while.

Momo- she's right. Fix up a meeting with his manager as soon as possible.

Lisa- ok....

Jisoo- I can't with you all!!

Jisoo storms to her room slamming the door behind her. Lisa tried to call out to her but in vain. She sighed as she sat down on the couch. Jihyo patted her head and hugs her to console her.

Rosé- don't worry. She'll be ok by tomorrow. I'll talk to her.

Jennie- that may not be a good idea right now. Let's all talk to her tomorrow. For now Lisa, focus on fixing this problem.

Lisa nods and walks to her room without eating anything. Jennie and Rosé bid bye to Momo, Nayeon and Jihyo and went to bed as well.

—————————————————————
*meanwhile*

Jin- YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!

Jungkook- hyung I—

Jin- YOU WHAT?!?! YOU BACKED INTO SOMEONE'S CAR. AND NOT JUST SOMEONE'S. YOU BACKED INTO LISA'S CAR?!?!?

Jungkook hangs his head low as he hid behind Yoongi while Jimin and Taehyung were holding Jin back from throwing anything.

Namjoon- hyung please calm down. I know this looks bad—

Jin- BAD?!?! BAD IS THE WORD YOU USE?!?! HOW ARE WE GOING TO FIX THIS?!?! WHAT IF THE MEDIA GETS A WHIFF OF THIS?!?! WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT'LL CAUSE?!?!

Hoseok- ok everyone calm down. Jungkook ah, fix a schedule with her and her manager to fix this problem as soon as possible. And let's try to steer clear of the public for a while.

Jimin- the good thing is that we're on break right now and our last schedules were today.

Taehyung- yeah, let's try to fix this without getting angry.

Jin- I can't believe how lightly you guys are taking this?! Am I the only one who cares about our future?!?! Forget this!

Jin storms off to his room slamming the door behind him. Jungkook followed and knocked on the door apologizing profusely but to no avail. Hoseok stopped him from knocking and sat him down on the couch.

Jungkook- (ruffles his hair) AGGGGHHH I messed up big time!!!

Yoongi- don't worry. He'll probably be ok by tomorrow. We can all talk then. For now just focus on scheduling the meeting with Lisa.

Jungkook nods and walks off to his room without eating anything which worried Jimin and Taehyung. Yoongi reassures them and they all go to bed.
—————————————————————
*1 am*

Jisoo opens the door and peers her head out to see if any of the other girls were still awake or not. After confirming that none of them were awake, she closes her door behind her quietly and leaves the house. After making sure that she closed the door behind her, she ventured off into the night to clear her mind. She made sure to double check that she had her mask on so no one would approach her.