Entry #2- I'm the real voice

January 20, 2013

[V]
If you
Are too good to be true
And would it be alright if I
Pulled you closer
How could I know
One day I'd wake up feeling more
But I had already reached the shore
Guess we were ships in the night
Night, night

Hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo
Hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo
We were ships in the night
Night, night

Producer- and that's a wrap Kyongchul.

Kyongchul comes out of the recording booth but right at the same time, another young man comes out from the curtained side of the recording booth. His face just looks completely done with everything. He rolls his eyes when he sees a middle age man next to Kyongchul beckoning him to come to them. He walks towards and stands in from of them.

Hwan chul- tomorrow's show is gonna be a big success!!! Remember to stay behind the stage at all times Taehyung.

Taehyung- yeah yeah.

Kyongchul- awww what's wrong Tae loser?? Sad that I'm the one who gets to bask in the glory while you stay behind.

Taehyung- it's my voice that made you famous.

Kyongchul- nobody cares about that. What these people care about is a pretty face who can just say a few words and they immediately swoon.

Taehyung- is that what you think singing is??

Kyongchul- it's what it is. It's a fact.

Taehyung- shu—

Hwan chul- that's enough. Make sure you're not seen tomorrow. Got it.

Taehyung- (rolls his eyes) whatever.

Before anyone else could say anything, Taehyung grabs his bag and walks out of the place. Outside the building, he walks to the bus stop and waits for the bus. After an hour bus ride, he gets off and walks towards a dilapidated apartment complex. He walks inside and goes up the stairs to the second floor. He walks towards room 214 and opens the door with his key. He takes a warm shower and changes into a light brown sweater and a pair of dark green pants.

 He takes a warm shower and changes into a light brown sweater and a pair of dark green pants

—————————————————————

*8 pm*

Lying on his small couch, the only thing Taehyung thinks about is what Kyongchul had said about singing. To him, music is an art that should be appreciated no matter what. They have no right to disrespect music like that. Wanting to escape his thoughts, Taehyung gets off the couch and puts his black shoes on, grabbing his coat and walks out of the door. He walks on the sidewalk as the cars zoom by. The cold winter air begins to blow as he tugs his hands into his pockets.

—————————————————————

*8:15 pm*

After 15 minutes, he stands in front of a bar, Soul Crusher and enters the place. Music blasts out loud as soon as he entered the place. All around are either people drinking, dancing or passed out. He sits behind the bar counter and observes the familiar brunette he sees in front of him.