Entry #7- The Soulless Singer

January 21, 2013

*Acre Apartment, Jennie's apartment 314, 7 am*

Jennie worked the night shift once again and fell asleep on her couch. The alarm suddenly starts ringing loudly. Jennie screams and falls off the couch.

Jennie- ughhh stupid alarm!!!!

She grabs her phone and shuts the alarm off. Throwing her phone back on the table, she grabs a pillow from the couch and covers her face with it.

Jennie- (groans) ughhhh why are alarms a thing?!?!?!!?

Jennie throws the pillow back to the couch and stands up. She drags herself to the bathroom and takes a cold shower to wake herself up. 20 minutes later, she comes out wearing a white t-shirt and light blue sweatpants. Luckily, she convinced her boss to take the day off so she was free for the entire day.

—————————————————————

*Tae's apartment 214*

Taehyung woke up bright and early because of the show that was going to be today. After taking a shower, he wore a blue full sleeved t-shirt and navy blue sweatpants. Sitting on the couch, he looks at the song again to make sure he doesn't make any mistakes.

Taehyung- (Sigh) Namjoonie hyung made such an amazing song

Taehyung- (Sigh) Namjoonie hyung made such an amazing song. Too bad I won't be able to sing it in front of everyone without that talentless idiot taking all the credit.

He groans in frustration as he reads the song. As he read the song, he suddenly remembered his encounter with Jennie. For the first time, someone other than his hyungs and Jungkook made him feel comfortable. From when she started to talk to him at the bar to when he walked her home, he felt as if there was a reason why he met her. He never saw a girl who was this strong and independent and for once, he liked it. Girls would always walk to him and throw themselves onto him but this, oh this one was so different. He couldn't help but remember the words she told him.

Life's a bitch but when played right, it can be a movie
- Jennie Kim

He hasn't told any of his hyungs or Jungkook about his meeting with Jennie. He thinks that they will just tease him and try to get him to tell about her. He also wondered why Jennie didn't ask why he introduced himself as V instead of his real name. He did it as a caution. He didn't want her to end up like those creepy stalker girls who always find out where he lives just by his name. So, he gave himself an alias and introduced himself as V. He always liked that letter as it stood for victory. Something he strongly believes that he will get from Vile Labels and with his hyungs and Jungkook.