Entry #18- Valentine's Day (PT 1.5)

7 Rings
Entry #18- Valentine's Day (PT 1.5)

February 14, 2013

(JinSoo)

Knocking on the door, Jin stood there with sweaty palms while anticipating Jisoo opening the door. The door opens and in front of him stood Jisoo.

Jisoo- hey

Jisoo- hey.

Jin- hi...

Jisoo- just let me grab my jacket.

Jin- yeah sure.

Jisoo grabs her jacket from the couch and yells out to Nayeon that she was leaving. Closing the door behind her, both walk towards the diner that the date was supposed to be at.

Jin- again I'm sorry for—

Jisoo- Jin, it's fine. I needed to get out of the house anyway. Nayeonie is going to be doing something with your friend.

Jin- oh yeah, Yoongi did mention it to me.

Jisoo- so did Xiumin oppa mention anything as to why he wanted a double date with the girl he's been dating for 2 years??

Jin- huh... when you put it like that— wait....

Jin abruptly stops in his track which makes her stop as well. He takes his phone out and looks at the message that popped up the second he took his phone out.

*text*
Minseok hyung- (you'll thank me for this later. Enjoy 😉!!)

Jin- (muttering to himself) ughhh this hyung!!!

Jisoo- so it's exactly as I thought??

Jin- huh?? Oh um....

Jisoo- don't worry, I got the same text from Wheein. I'm guessing it said we'll thank them for this later and to enjoy with a winky face.

Jin- (sighs) yeah... I promise I had absolutely nothing to do with this.

Jisoo- well since I'm dressed up anyway, you can treat me to chicken.