Entry #24- Broken

March 6, 2013

*1 am*

Namjoon finally turned the lights off and slipped into bed falling asleep almost instantly. About 30 minutes later, Lisa picks the lock and opens the door quietly. The girls walk inside and Jihyo closes the door behind them.

Jisoo- alright let's start looking around for the laptop. Then Jihyo you give the flash drive to Jennie and she'll do the rest.

Rosé- we can never go back if we complete this today....

Nayeon- it's for the best Rosie.

Momo- I have a bad feeling....

Jennie- let's stop wasting time and hurry.

And just like that, the girls disperse and look for the laptop. Jihyo stood in front of Namjoon's bedroom door with shaking hands, she opens the door and saw the sleeping boy in front of her. She quietly walked in and immediately saw the laptop sitting on the bedside table. But before she grabbed the laptop, she walked over and stood by the bed looking at Namjoon. She placed her hand over his as she controlled herself from breaking down and apologized profusely. After that she quickly grabbed the laptop and ran out the room closing it quietly behind her. She waved the laptop around for the other girls to see and they dashed out of the apartment after seeing that the laptop was attained.
—————————————————————
*Jisoo & Nayeon's apartment*

Jihyo gave Jennie the laptop while the rest sat around watching Jennie downloading the songs to the flash drive. After a few minutes, all the songs were on the flash drive and Lisa volunteered to put the laptop back.

Jihyo- well that's it.... I've done it....

Jisoo- we've done it. You won't be alone in this.

Jennie- we're always going to be with you.

Rosé- that's right.

Momo- we'll get through this together.

Nayeon- come here.

The girls have a group hug as they cried and waiting for the sun to rise. None of them could sleep the entire night no matter how much they tried and eventually morning came. Jihyo left to her apartment and got ready. She ran to catch the bus early so Namjoon wouldn't see her and she didn't want to face him. Not now. Throughout the bus ride, she constantly stared back at the flash drive contemplating if this was the right thing. Eventually, she reached the company and went inside. She immediately walked to Hwan chul's office and knocked.

Jihyo- (throws the flash drive on the desk) there's the songs

Hwan chul- wow, you've done it.