Entry #31- I Won't Let Anyone Hurt You

*August 4, 2023*

Jennie woke up bright and early after a good night sleep. She walked to the kitchen to make herself some coffee and got ready for the day. She walks over to the living room to relax with her coffee when Lisa suddenly zooms past her in a panic.

Jennie- hey where are you going?

Lisa- sorry Unnie!! Can't talk I'll text you later!! I love you.

Jennie- love you too.

She watches Lisa run out of the house and brushed it off thinking she probably had something to do. Finally able to relax after a hectic schedule, Jennie was glad that the vacation all of the girls were promised is finally starting. After working for so long, she needed this long break to relax and gather herself. As she was enjoying her coffee and was scrolling through her phone, Rosé walked in and sat next to her.

Rosé- hey Unnie!!

Jennie- morning.

Rosé- do you want to go out today?

Jennie- I was planning to relax at home today. But do need me to come with you?

Rosé- oh no don't worry. I just wanted to ask if you wanted to come with me. Sooyaa unnie and I are going together and I didn't want you to feel left out.

Jennie- it's alright. I had a long day yesterday. I might just go grocery shopping later so just leave a list for me and you girls enjoy. I think Lisa is going out too. She just ran past me like she was running late for something.

Rosé- ok. Just call me if anything happens.

Jennie nods and Rosé left to get ready. After a while, Jisoo and Rosé bid bye to Jennie and leave. Jennie was now alone at the house so she decided to watch some movies that she had on her binge watching list. She suddenly remembered that she was going to be grocery shopping and didn't even ask Lisa if she needed anything. So she pauses the movie and calls Lisa. Lisa answered and tells her that she'd text her a list of what she needed and hung up the call. Jennie was a little surprised that after all this time, Jungkook finally decided to fix his car but he's also a very busy person so it's understandable. She just hoped that nothing bad would happen to either of them. Pushing the negative thoughts aside, she unpaused the movie and focused on that instead.
—————————————————————————
*BTS house*

Taehyung- do you have to go?!?!

Jimin- yes Tae. It's for work. You know I just became their ambassador. I can't just ignore their invitation for this event.

Taehyung- but Jungkook is also gone and now you're going too!! What am I going to do all alone?!?!

Jin clears his throat very loudly, Yoongi rolled his eyes and went back to looking on his computer screen, Hoseok and Namjoon started at Taehyung in disbelief.

Jimin- great. You made them upset.

Taehyung- sorry hyungs...

Jin- oh no, we're so old that you just can't hang out with us is that right?

Taehyung- no—

Namjoon- hyung I think he needs to be disciplined.

Taehyung- WHAT?!?! Hey I'm not 5 anymore!!

Hoseok- yes, but you're acting like one.

Jimin- sooo... you guys figure this mess out. I'll get to my flight before I miss it.

Taehyung- do not leave me here by myself!!!

Jimin- BYE HYUNGS!!

Jimin grabs his suitcase and ran out the door while the four older boys surround Taehyung and awkwardly laughs while trying to make excuses.