Entry #8- Street Singer not Lowlife Thief

January 2, 2013

*Maple Park, 8 am*

Jimin and Hoseok are frantically searching their guitar case. They night before, they remembered putting all their money in a secret compartment of the guitar case but when they woke up that morning, the money wasn't there. It was the most they earned and both were planning to use to carefully. After tearing their entire guitar case filled with clothes, they couldn't find it.

Jimin- Hyung!!!!! Who'd want to steal from a bunch of homeless people?!?!

Hoseok- I don't know Jimin. But we have to find it!!

Jimin- ughhh!!!!

They look for hours upon hours but still find nothing. They notice a crowd by the park near Acre Apartments. They stop looking for a while and perform. Unfortunately most people just walked away and they didn't earn much this time.

Jimin- why is our luck so bad?!?!

Hoseok- arghh!!!!

Jimin looks at Hoseok who was completely frustrated. He punches the tree and sit down on the ground.

Jimin- (stops Hoseok from punching the wall) hyung stop! You're going to hurt yourself.

Hoseok- how can I stop Jimin?! We just lost $700 to our name!!! Just how can I stay calm in a situation like this?!?!

Frustrated, Hoseok walks away from there to clear his head. Jimin knew all too well then to follow him. So he just sat on the bench and covered his face with his hands. He calms himself down and begins to retrace his steps. He remembered the warehouse they found to take shelter, the food they ate, the place they put the guitar case and then falling asleep. But he also remembered hearing a sound in the middle of the night. He couldn't think of what the sound could've been. As he was trying to remember, he hears a melodic voice.

—————————————————————

[Rosé]
All my love is go-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-one
All my love is gone
Now you're dead and gone