Entry #10- How To Say Sorry (PT 1)

January 23, 2013

*Jin's Apartment, 217, 2:00 am*

Yoongi hasn't returned home yet after the argument with Jin. He took extra shifts for his delivery job in order to avoid going home. Jin calmed down and realized that he shouldn't have talked to Yoongi like that. After all, Yoongi didn't have anything to do with what happened to him. And seeing Jisoo again, he felt as if he really should give her a chance to explain. He wanted to apologize to Yoongi so he waited. He waited, and waited, and waited. The whole waiting game made him wait for hours until it was 2 am. He fell asleep while on the couch while waiting and that's when the door quietly opened. Yoongi saw his hyung sleeping and he looked at him with sad eyes. He brought a blanket from his room and put it on Jin.

—————————————————————

*Jisoo's Apartment, 317*

Jisoo fell asleep while waiting for Nayeon. Nayeon didn't come home for a while as she had followed Yoongi to the park. She brought a blanket from her room and put it on Jisoo.

—————————————————————

*flashback*

Nayeon followed Yoongi to the park where she saw him laying on the bench with his arm over his face. From afar it looks like he's sleeping but she knew he wasn't. She didn't know why she followed him, she felt that he needed a bit of comfort after fighting with someone so close to him. She walks closer to him and stands in front of the bench.

Nayeon- (mumbles) is he dead??

She bends down to her knees and tilts her head when he suddenly moves his hand and opens his eyes startling her so badly that she falls backwards to the hard concrete ground.

Yoongi- do you mind??

Nayeon- sorry.

Yoongi sighs and stands up and offers his hand to Nayeon. She hesitated for a second.

Yoongi- do you plan on sitting on the freezing concrete all day??

Nayeon takes his hand and he helps her stand up. He sits back on the bench and signs her to next to him. She didn't need to be told twice. She sits next to him while he leans his head back on the headrest. They sit in silence for a few minutes while she stared at him.

Yoongi- am I handsome?

Nayeon- huh??

Yoongi- (lifts his head up from the headrest) you're staring at me as if I'm the most handsome man there is.

Nayeon- I... uh....

Yoongi- you don't talk much do you??

Nayeon- ...

Yoongi- any particular reason why you followed me??

Nayeon- I- I just wanted to see if you're ok.

Yoongi- why? We don't even know each other.

Nayeon- Im Nayeon.

Yoongi- huh??

Nayeon- my name.

Yoongi- oh...

Nayeon- hey it's kinda rude not to share your name.

Yoongi- Min Yoongi.

Nayeon- uhm... are you alright??

Yoongi- (sighs) I don't know.