Entry #5- A Singer who Stacks and A Rapper who Smacks

January 8, 2013

*Soul Supermarket*

A truck load of food supplies arrive at the back entrance. A man comes outside and signs the necessary papers and goes back inside to call out to his employees to bring the things in. He found one of his employees, a young man cleaning the aisles while another young lady in another aisle stacking cans.

Boss- JUNGKOOK, LALISA!!! GO BRING THE SUPPLIES THAT CAME JUST NOW.

Jungkook and Lisa hear their boss and walk outside through the back door. For 16 year olds, both were quite strong. Lifting many heavy boxes and cartons, they finish bringing all the supplies in. Lisa was told to go handle the register while Jungkook was told to stack everything that he and Lisa brought in. As he starts stacking the supplies from the boxes, he suddenly begins to hear screaming and yelling coming from register. All the employees and the customers attention shifts to the register.

Karen customer- WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY COUPONS ARE NOT USABLE?!?!

Lisa- it's exactly what I mean ma'am. These are all expired.

Karen customer- LISTEN HERE MISSY. I GOT THESE YESTERDAY FROM MY SHOPPING AND NOW YOU'RE SAYING THEY'RE NOT USEABLE?!?!

Lisa- well whoever gave them to you probably didn't see that these would expire at midnight.

Karen customer- YOU ARE AN INSOLENT GIRL.

Lisa- been there heard that. Now your total comes to $204.66.

Karen customer- WHAT?!?!?! YOU EXPECT ME, AN ELDERLY TO PAY THAT MUCH FOR THESE CHEAP FOOD ITEMS.

Lisa- I told you already you're coupons are not useable so you're going to have to pay for the items in full.

Karen customer- YOUNG LADY YOU SHOULDN'T SCAM ME LIKE THIS!!!! IT CANNOT BE THIS MUCH!!!

Lisa- listen here lady. Before you start your generation story, let me tell you that I don't give two shits about it. I was born during this time. So I don't care how it was during your time. You brought all the most expensive stuff and thought you could get a few free cuz of your coupons?!?! No you can't cuz they aren't useable. Now either pay your old ass up or leave.

Jungkook controlled himself from bursting out laughing but his friend who was next to him couldn't contain his laughter and he started laughing. Before they could be noticed, Jungkook pulled his friend to the aisle he was stacking and death stares at him.

Jungkook- Youngjae hyung!!!!

Youngjae- (laughing) I'm sorry Kook. I couldn't hold it in. The way Lisa just said all of that with her usual poker face.

Jungkook- look I know it was funny but what if that lady noticed us.

Youngjae- so what?! I'll just get Lisa to handle it. Girl's got fire!!

Jungkook- Hyung she's younger than you.

Youngjae- so??

Jungkook- just help me stack these hyung. And stay as quiet as possible.

Jungkook and Youngjae stack the items while listening in to the argument.

Karen customer- HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME THAT WAY?!?! I WANT TO SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER NOW!!!

Lisa- oh of course. Be sure to say that Lalisa Manoban was the one attending to you.

Karen customer- ARGHHH

Lisa- that's spelled L A L I S A—

Boss- what's going on here??

Karen customer- are you the manager here??