Entry #19- Valentine's Day (PT2)

February 14, 2013

(JiRose)

Rosé sat on a bench at the park strumming her guitar and singing

Rosé sat on a bench at the park strumming her guitar and singing. A small crowd gathered around her. Because it was Valentine's Day, the crowd that gathered around her was mostly couples. As she sang, she suddenly felt a sharp pain in her stomach. However, she ignored the pain and continued singing. But within every passing second, the pain started getting worse. The pain caused tears to form in her eyes and she closed them, but still didn't stop singing until she finished the song. A few minutes later, she finished the song and everyone clapped and praised her for her performance. They gave their donations which she gladly accepted and appreciated. Everyone started leaving as she started packing up. After putting her guitar back, she felt the sharp in her stomach again and she clutched onto it as tears fell from her eyes out of reflex.

Rosé- oh you've got to be kidding me. Why now?!?! Of all the times you could've come, you just had to come now!!!!

Rosé mumbles to herself as she picked up the guitar case and stood up to leave. But as soon as she stood up, she saw a pool of blood on the spot she was sitting at. She gasps and sits back down on the spot before anyone could see it. She threw her guitar case on the ground in frustration and covers her face with her hands. People walk by and think she's gone crazy but she doesn't pay attention at all.

Rosé- of all the days you could choose, it just had to be today?!?!

Unknowingly, Rosé starts crying while clutching her stomach. The unbearable pain in her lower abdomen felt as if knives were being thrown at her all at once. She couldn't even move because if she did, the stinging sensation would get stronger. She couldn't get medicine as the store was 2 blocks down. So she could do nothing but cry and bear the pain along with the judgmental stares of others.

Jimin was walking home from work as he got off early today

Jimin was walking home from work as he got off early today. He walked through the park and was enjoying the fresh air when he heard faint whimpers from a distance. Curious, he looked around and saw a small figure sitting on a bench with her hands covering her face and a guitar case was on the ground next to her. Seeing how people would either ignore her or shoot her a judgmental look, he walked up to the person. The closer he went the more familiar the person looked to him until he finally realized who it was as soon as he stood in front of her.