Entry #11- Beyond (PT 2)

January 23, 2013

*11:00 am, Rosé and Momo's apartment, 318*

Rosé slept in being complete exhausted from the day before. She performed for 3 different crowds and each time she had to walk to parks that were far away from home. Seeing her exhausted, Momo didn't wake her and let her sleep in. At around, 11:00 am, Rosé wakes up. She took a cold shower and changed into a white t-shirt with light blue jeans and a jean jacket.

She found a note from Momo which read that she can take rest for the day

She found a note from Momo which read that she can take rest for the day. She grabs her old phone and walks out thinking to spend the day with Lisa. She goes to the lobby only to see a familiar pink haired young man. She notices that he was with Hoseok who was giving him something.

Hoseok- JIMINIEEEE!!!

Jimin- ooh you're excited!!

Hoseok- (hands a box) open this.

Jimin- ok

Jimin opens the box to see a red fur sweater.

Jimin- WHOAAAA!!!!

Hoseok- do you like it??

Jimin- like it?! I LOVE IT!!! But hyung how'd you get this??

Hoseok- I saw you liked this sweater when we performed during the holidays but we didn't have enough. So I saved up and decided give it to you because of how hard you work.

Jimin- Aw but I didn't get anything for hyung....

Hoseok- you being with me is more than enough. And now we get to live our dreams in a company that wants us!!

Jimin- I can't wait hyung!!

Hoseok- I have to go now. Love you!!!

Jimin- love you too hyung!! Be safe.

Hoseok leaves and Jimin turns to the elevator but that's where Rosé was. She panicked and hid behind the staircase while watching him approach the elevator. Once he went inside the elevator and the doors shut, she made a run for it. As soon as she was outside she calmed herself down. Just then she gets a text. She flips her phone open and looks at the text.